ORU 72, NDSU 65 with about 3:00 to go.

Re: ORU v NDSU

ORU wins 81-73

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      What am I doing cheering for ORU?

ORU 72, NDSU 65 with about 3:00 to go.
      I guess you know it's a rivalry if . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I was hoping NDSU could take them out at home. They too fell short. What's the next SDSU-NDSU game in Fargo going to be like? Nearly identical finishes against ORU.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          I was hoping NDSU could take them out at home. They too fell short. What's the next SDSU-NDSU game in Fargo going to be like? Nearly identical finishes against ORU.
          It will be like 10 straight

NDSU fell apart in the second half and it was PAINFUL to watch. ORU missed 13 second half shots and got offensinve rebounds on 9 of them. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post

NDSU fell apart in the second half and it was PAINFUL to watch. ORU missed 13 second half shots and got offensinve rebounds on 9 of them. Wow!
            They dominate the boards, especially on the offensive end. The only solution is to cheat down and hope they don't get hot from outside.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Whatever happened to Wright - he just killed the Jacks on the offensive boards,and now he barely sees the floor ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Whatever happened to Wright - he just killed the Jacks on the offensive boards,and now he barely sees the floor ?
                He's barely seen the floor all year. He's finding his way out there, but the night you saw him at Frost was his best performance of the year.

Comment

He's barely seen the floor all year. He's finding his way out there, but the night you saw him at Frost was his best performance of the year.
                  Jacks seem to pull that out of Bison subs, for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X