Oakland vs #2 Ohio State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland vs #2 Ohio State

On Big 10 Network at 7 PM Central Time. Jared Sullinger vs Keith Benson. Do the Grizz stand a chance?

Re: Oakland vs #2 Ohio State

Well IUPUI gave the Buckeyes all they could handle and once again gave a highly ranked team in the country (the other SDSU) all they could handle last night.

Most of us think Oakland is better than IUPUI and have played a schedule to make them not afraid of anyone...so yes, I would give them a chance.

For some reason Benson was a non-factor in Oakland's shootout loss to Valpo the other night (23 mintues, 2 shots from the field and 1 rebound). May have been foul trouble, but not sure. Larry Wright has filled the part of Jonathan Jones and then some with his night in, night out scoring ability.

This team is pretty salty to say the least. Probably better than last year, and I thought they would take a step back without Jones.

Comment

Re: Oakland vs #2 Ohio State

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
      Well IUPUI gave the Buckeyes all they could handle and once again gave a highly ranked team in the country (the other SDSU) all they could handle last night.

Most of us think Oakland is better than IUPUI and have played a schedule to make them not afraid of anyone...so yes, I would give them a chance.

For some reason Benson was a non-factor in Oakland's shootout loss to Valpo the other night (23 mintues, 2 shots from the field and 1 rebound). May have been foul trouble, but not sure. Larry Wright has filled the part of Jonathan Jones and then some with his night in, night out scoring ability.

This team is pretty salty to say the least. Probably better than last year, and I thought they would take a step back without Jones.
      I think Oakland will be tops for sure, IUPUI will probably be better then most first thought, and ORU will not be as strong as most think. I feel we lose both to OAK, split with IUPUI and take both against ORU. so all and all a wash against the top 3 IMO. Just hope we can take that NDSU road win and even with them. Otherwise I feel we will fare well against the rest of the summit.

If IUPUI would have upset the #7 other SDSU, that would be 2 summit wins over #7 ranked team. I hope we do our part tonight and get a top 25 win.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
      X