X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN Gophers 84, NDSU 65

That's a final.

Re: MN Gophers 84, NDSU 65

and your point?? Mn is the #17 team in the country and should be higher IMO. Tubby has a good thing going on there,. and we have alot of youth
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
      and your point?? Mn is the #17 team in the country and should be higher IMO. Tubby has a good thing going on there,. and we have alot of youth
      A little defensive are we?

Keep in mind Jackjd posted this in the Summit League Section not in the smack section, so I'm pretty sure he was just passing along information on a coference members outcome.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Wow. Why so defensive? If I were you, I would be more offended if we DIDN'T post the score.

Comment

Having a bad day up there? Sheesh...just reporting the facts on a Summit League member playing a Big 10 team.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post

Chill pill? And on TGiving no less....

Comment

Heard a few quotes from Coach Phillips on WNAX after the game and he had some very nice things to say about Minnesota. On the other hand, what is a coach going to say after getting blown out? Not smack there. He said that the Bison didn't play bad just that the Gophers are the real deal.

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

It is early, but it does appear the Gophers are going to be a team to be reckoned with at the top of the Big Ten standings. They could likely be the best opponent on the Jacks schedule.

Is Blake Hoffarber a senior yet? He's one of those guys who seems to have been around forever.

Something to get excited for in the Twin Cities with the train wreck football teams, mediocre hockey teams (and mediocre hockey in MN is something they don't like) and the upbeat, but still young and learning T-wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                  It is early, but it does appear the Gophers are going to be a team to be reckoned with at the top of the Big Ten standings. They could likely be the best opponent on the Jacks schedule.
                  I agree. Wish I could be in Williams Arena on December 23 to watch the Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                  X