IFPW player wearing Headgear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFPW player wearing Headgear.

That will be an interesting look when he comes into Frost! Can't imagine some of the comments that will be "jabbed" at him from our student section or worse yet...NDSU's.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...n=ncaab-287620

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: IFPW player wearing Headgear.

Some of the comments on the story make my neck sore. If the young man understands the risks and wants to play with a boxing helmet on than there is no discussion. I hope he doesn't sustain another concussion.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

After reading the opening comments, he at least won't have to worry about people making fun of his red hair. We love Fiegen's red mop!

I admire the kid for his commitment and his lunch pail mentality on the court. Coach Fife has to love having a player like that on the court.

Comment

After reading Kristen Roterts twitter today sounds like the ladies should be wearing them at practice. Four bloody lips and a bloody nose.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          After reading Kristen Roterts twitter today sounds like the ladies should be wearing them at practice. Four bloody lips and a bloody nose.
          What the heck, you guys adding roller derby to your list of sports?

Comment

I actually hope no one makes fun of the headgear. It would throw me off seeing a player wearing that but for health reason I wouldn't make fun of it. And I'm what some would call an arse.
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I think all of our guys should come out wearing head gear in support.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                What the heck, you guys adding roller derby to your list of sports?
                Thats a thought. I will pass it on to our AD.

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                  I actually hope no one makes fun of the headgear. It would throw me off seeing a player wearing that but for health reason I wouldn't make fun of it.
                  I hope others see it this way.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                  X