Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Lands Wisconsin Transfer DE

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
    Talk all the trash you want, but the funny thing is that a thread about an NDSU recruit on your own board has more posts than any new thread started in recent months in the SDSU football section of SDSUFans.com
    Yes. That surely means that NDSU's football program is better than SDSU's.

Because fan commentary is an effective predictor of on-field results, right?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
      Yes. That surely means that NDSU's football program is better than SDSU's.

Because fan commentary is an effective predictor of on-field results, right?
      Yet the lack of activity on USD's fan board is constantly mentioned on this website.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
        Yet the lack of activity on USD's fan board is constantly mentioned on this website.
        But never to imply that SDSU is on the verge of exceeding USD's accomplishments at D1

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
          Talk all the trash you want, but the funny thing is that a thread about an NDSU recruit on your own board has more posts than any new thread started in recent months in the SDSU football section of SDSUFans.com

A thread you started. Eliciting mostly ho-hum responses. Must be a slow summer in B..LAND.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            Eliciting mostly ho-hum responses.
            I'd like to categorize my responses as more blah-blah than ho-hum. But I'll let others be the final judge and jury.
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
              But never to imply that SDSU is on the verge of exceeding USD's accomplishments at D1
              I don't see anything in the quoted post that implies that.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                I don't see anything in the quoted post that implies that.
                You're making a mountain out of a buffalo chip.
                Stop beating a dead buffalo.
                This dog won't hunt buffalo.
                You can't buffalo us,
                Bye, Son!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                  Only because the mods haven't moved it to the smack section where 90% of the posts indicate it belongs.
                  It's summer.

We're chillin'.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I wonder which of Tyler Westphal's four-star body parts offensive linemen from around the conference will key on in delivering blocks?
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      It's summer.

We're chillin'.
                      With nice cool adult beverage.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I can only assume this will be the next guy NDSU signs. (Sorry...but I wanted to USC will release Seantrel Henderson from NLI

Posted by Brian Stensaas

This just in from ESPN:
                        USC head football coach Lane Kiffin has said he will release Seantrel Henderson from his National Letter of Intent.

"We are releasing Seantrel Henderson out of his national letter of intent with zero penalties and no restrictions. Seantrel has been great through the whole process and we wish him the best of luck with his decision," Kiffin said, according to a report filed around 3:15 p.m. today by ESPN's Joe Schad.

Henderson, a 6-8, 337-pound offensive tackle from Cretin-Derham Hall, was listed as the nation's top recruit by many top college evaluators. Speculation about Henderson's loyalty to the Trojans began to surface when the severe NCAA sactions were handed down, and it heightened when he failed to show up for summer classes last week.

Henderson is back on the market, and you can bet it will get quite heated. Miami (Fla.) and Ohio State were believed to be top candidates to land Henderson this winter. The Gophers were among the five finalists, too, when Henderson made his choice on a nationally-televised show on signing day in February.
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Good get for NDSU. Thanks HandoEx for bringing it to our attention. I'm always interested in Bison news.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

We're screwed. Anyone w/ a brain knows a 4-star recruit is destined for Honolulu. Not to mention a 4-star that transfers to a mid-o-the-pack FCS school in balmy NoDak. But hey, I guess I would be excited if I were a Bizun fan. You'd tell me I should know better from all the "big-time" transfers that have recently came and gone in Brrr-go but I would still hold out hope that this fine young man actually recieved guidance and didn't drive drunk. Desperate times, desperate measures....good luck D2 studs...

Comment

Well, that didn't last very long. Westphal has decided to go to UW-Oshkosh instead. From 4-star BCS to FCS to DIII in two years. I think he was on campus for part of the summer, but I'm not certain. Anyway, I guess you guys can stop shaking in your boots now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                                Well, that didn't last very long. Westphal has decided to go to UW-Oshkosh instead. From 4-star BCS to FCS to DIII in two years. I think he was on campus for part of the summer, but I'm not certain. Anyway, I guess you guys can stop shaking in your boots now.
                                okay, the shaking has stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X