Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Lands Wisconsin Transfer DE

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
    This kid might not finish his career as an all-time great, but no one has ever step foot on SDSU's campus with this much talent as he has. If only he was a good ole boy that wanted to hunt and fish...

Oh, c'mon.

Says who, some guy in a basement mancave with a keyboard and Mel Kiper crush?

Ever heard of Pete Retzlaff? Five-time pro-bowler, number retired by the Eagles?

Wayne Rasmussen? Long-time Lions DB, pro-bowler, point guard and tournament MVP on a national championship basketball team?

You lose credibility with claims like this. Some guy gets ranked 173rd on some list and all of a sudden your 3-8 team has the coup of all time.

Comment

...head on over to Bisonville and you'll see that they've already won future playoff games because of this guy.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        ...head on over to Bisonville and you'll see that they've already won future playoff games because of this guy.

What else is new?

Comment

I heard they serve really nice meals in the correctional facilities in Fargo.

<cough>Steve Heiden</cough>
          <cough>Adam Timmerman</cough>
          <cough>Josh Ranek</cough>
          <cough>a bunch of other guys</cough>

Did I do that right?
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Something the Bison do not have. A NFL HALL OF FAMER, JAMES LANGER.
            Last edited by Nidaros; 07-16-2010, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              I heard they serve really nice meals in the correctional facilities in Fargo.

<cough>Steve Heiden</cough>
              <cough>Adam Timmerman</cough>
              <cough>Josh Ranek</cough>
              <cough>a bunch of other guys</cough>

Did I do that right?
              I'd say did that about exactly right.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

No truth to the rumor that LeBron will transfer to NDSU, however.

Comment

Poor guy. He committed to a losing program. Restoring a winning tradition at NDSU could be a heavy load for someone with weakened shoulders. Minot State might have been a better option for him.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Seantrel Henderson, the prized recruit from Cretin Derham Hall in St. Paul, who is re-considering his commitment to USC in light of their recent probation, could possibly be considering the Bison as an alternative...at least that's what may be said should he ask for a release from his scholarship to USC.

No truth to what I posted above, just a poke at the Bison.
                    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Talk all the trash you want, but the funny thing is that a thread about an NDSU recruit on your own board has more posts than any new thread started in recent months in the SDSU football section of SDSUFans.com

Comment

Talk all the trash you want, but the funny thing is that a thread about an NDSU recruit on your own board has more posts than any new thread started in recent months in the SDSU football section of SDSUFans.com

And yet another classic, well-thoughtout "Bisonvillesque" post. Soooo original that you must be from North Dakota?

Go Jacks!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Only because the mods haven't moved it to the smack section where 90% of the posts indicate it belongs.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I look at it this way, NSDU fans have to brag early and often before the season starts because once game play is on ... well, there really isn't all that much left to brag about... SDSU on the other hand... well we let the scores and the game play do the bragging for us

Comment

Once again, the mighty Bison have flexed their recruiting muscle. I marvel at how lucky the Jacks have been the last 3 years, not to mention 4 out of 6 that the Dakota Marker has been in existence. Hw dare we beat the mighty Bison and their vaunted recruits. The temerity exhibited by our outmatched outcasts is completely beyond the pale.

Seriously though, looks like a great get on paper. We'll see how he pans out on the field.

Comment

A couple of January posts from BadgerNation.com:

Question from Bbaum: Sorry if this has previously been discussed, but I'm wondering what has happened to Tyler Westphal? Was he hurt this year? Is he even with the team anymore? Whats the story. Just looking for some info.

Answer from badgerman27: He's been hurt since he came on campus.
                                Injured shoulder, tried to rehab, but it didn't work. Had surgery. Suffered another injury after that. Is expected to compete for a spot next fall.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X