Bison/Ill State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison/Ill State

Yeah, it's funny how the Bison NEVER actually commit a penalty. Even their announcers were whining about it right away. Give me a break...have some accountability.

Comment

It was a whale of a game as Craig Bohl says I'd say Jacks by four touchdowns at this point.

Comment

This year NSDU has a lot of early verbal commitments and I always wondered why they would offer so early in the year. Now I know why. The head coach must have figured that they would only get a few victories this year and therefore would not get the players he wants if he waited until the season played out.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800

Sincere Bison fan who says he can't take it anymore. I feel bad for him.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800

Sincere Bison fan who says he can't take it anymore. I feel bad for him.
            I feel bad for that guy as well, it's getting rough over there

Comment

Poor guy, I hope he can collect himself.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

What did I say last week? Never underestimate a conference opponent.

I thought last week Illinois State was a dangerous team, even as well as SDSU finally handled them. They're awfully young, but they've got some talent. They'll win some more games this year.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Poor guy, I hope he can collect himself.
                  Somebody who knows him needs to reach out to him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    Here's an example of the mental illness known as BBP (Bisonville Bipolar Disorder):

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17797

In his first post, the poster rails on his team. Then, TWO MINUTES later, the same guy posts "TD PP. Never mind. We're good."

Hilarious.
                    As I recall, we've had some bipolar moments here at SDSUFans in the past few years re: men's basketball.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
                      Can already hear the Bison fans. Something about the refs losing the game for them, just like how they did against SDSU that past 2 years.
                      I think that's been true in the past but not this year. The writing's on the wall about this Bison team and most of what I hear and read from Bison fans is they recognize their team just isn't very good. (Even so, as filbert has noted: I'm not counting out any team in this conference -- and none of our opponents for the remainder of this season should count out the Jackrabbits!)

Comment

i wonder how many thousands of bison fans WONT make the trip to brookings in two weeks

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          i wonder how many thousands of bison fans WONT make the trip to brookings in two weeks
                          Ditto. More fun to see them come into Brookings in great numbers and overconfident.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            This is why this game may be scary for the Jacks. They clearly have nothing to lose now.

Comment

Yep, I don't care if they are 0-10 coming in, it can and probably will still be a close game.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                Yep, I don't care if they are 0-10 coming in, it can and probably will still be a close game.
                                Yep again. They circle this one as the game that could salvage something from the season.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X