• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Relief for the Bison at QB

UWmand... i actually liked that one!! ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      It was a joke. Sorry I forgot to put in the smiley face.
      I knew, but figured I'd clear the air before someone else took it the wrong way

Comment

Lakes thanks for the laughable rep:
        No Relief for the Bison... 06-02-2009 02:20 PMsuck a d---.. fa----

Comment

thanks for using people's real name on a message board. that's a BS move.

whatever I say to you on private message is between you and me, not everyone else, but congrats for you being a studly man.

Comment

I hear Favre really wants to play with the Vikings but that the Bison also sent him a letter saying if that Vikings thing doesn't work out - well, NDSU could really use him. Therefore, when Favre goes to the Vikings, some Bison fans could claim they were really up there with the big boys 'cause, well, they made Brett an offer!!!!

C'mon, a lot of us on this board were born at night but not last night. It's disingenuous to imply that that NDSU was anywhere near the realm of Tennessee in this kid's choice. It would be reasonable to assume that SDSU probably said to Joe Krabbenhoft at one point, "if you want to play at home, come to Brookings." But extrapolating that to SDSU being in competition with Wisconsin when it came to this fine player's decision would not be real, or credible.

Comment

Dont worry, if mertens gets hurt...like say a concussion, bohl will just throw him back in after 1 series from jose or brock.....

carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                Dont worry, if mertens gets hurt...like say a concussion, bohl will just throw him back in after 1 series from jose or brock.....

carry on.
                The way you carried on in Sioux Falls you are very fortunate you did not end up with a concussion or worse!

Comment

Lakes,
                  You better head to Boston, saw that BC's QB is transferring. Go make him an offer so that when he goes somewhere else you can say NDSU was in the running.
                  Actually, I think he would be a good get for you guys, but I admit I am not very familiar with him. Sorry I don't have the link to the story.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                    Lakes,
                    You better head to Boston, saw that BC's QB is transferring. Go make him an offer so that when he goes somewhere else you can say NDSU was in the running.
                    Actually, I think he would be a good get for you guys, but I admit I am not very familiar with him. Sorry I don't have the link to the story.
                    His name is Doug Flutie. Kind of short, but I hear he's got a heck of an arm.

Comment

Dante Perez has verballed. Exactly the kind of kid needed in Fargo.

Originally posted by In-forum.com View Post
                      Quarterback Dante Perez, from San Jose, Calif., has verbally committed to North Dakota State, WDAY-TV’s Steve Hallstrom reported.
                      The 5-foot-11, 200-pound Perez was offered by San Jose State and Oregon State out of high school.
                      Perez committed to San Jose State, but coaches moved him to receiver. He played the last two years at Foothill College, a junior college in Los Altos Hills, Calif., so he could move back to quarterback.
                      Perez passed for more than 4,300 yards and 48 touchdowns in two seasons with the Owls. He credited his dad and coaches for helping him grow his leadership skills.
                      “You know they kind of developed me into the leader I am today, so I believe that being a leader is more than on the field but off the field, making good choices,” Perez told Hallstrom. “What you do affects your team and your teammates and coaches and everybody else.”

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                        Dante Perez has verballed. Exactly the kind of kid needed in Fargo.
                        Congrats. Looks like he's Doug Flutie-sized, http://sanjosestate.scout.com/a.z?s=...=1&nid=2390135 not that there's anything wrong with that. More importantly, if he played at SJSU, doesn't he have just one year eligiblity left?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          Congrats. Looks like he's Doug Flutie-sized, http://sanjosestate.scout.com/a.z?s=...=1&nid=2390135 not that there's anything wrong with that. More importantly, if he played at SJSU, doesn't he have just one year eligiblity left?
                          He didn't play at SJSU.
                          Originally posted by In-forum.com View Post
                          Perez committed to San Jose State, but coaches moved him to receiver. He played the last two years at Foothill College, a junior college in Los Altos Hills, Calif., so he could move back to quarterback.”
                          Also, the link you posted was from when he was in high school. He's put on 20 pounds since then.

Comment

I think the Bison would take any quarterback with a heart beat to improve the depth. How many quarterbacks said no before they finally got a committment. Either they had their sights on too high a caliber of player or the idea of playing in Fargo is not what it used to be!

Comment

That new recruit at NDSU has proclaimed himself a leader. That in itself is always a good start to build team chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                                He didn't play at SJSU.

Also, the link you posted was from when he was in high school. He's put on 20 pounds since then.
                                Did he grow four inches in height, too?

Comment

Working...
                                X