Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They got a surprise coming in Lubbock

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
    This sort of thing still happens to U of Kansas and Kansas State and they, especially KU, are very well known and pretty distinguishable schools.

Selling tickets for a KU game mistakenly as a KSU game?

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
      I wouldn't expect that at all if I was you. Has there ever been any exposure for USD in the twin cities?
      As someone who lives in the Twin Cities, there is very little SDSU exposure and next to none USD exposure. Now NDSU on the other hand get's a good amount. But that's what you get when you beat the Gophers in football and make it the NCAA dance with your two best players being from Minnesota.

It was really annoying this March because KFAN was all about jumping on the NDSU band wagon. Just talking to Twin City residents, they all relate themselves to Northern Minnesota and to some degree North Dakota, and they all despise the southern and southwestern part of the state. Don't even get them started on Iowa.

Comment

thats right mitchell!

cuz Minnesotans have class and know good athletics like NDSU's!

the TEXAS TECH thing really PISSES me off, cuz NDSU would never lose 70-3 to them!!!

dammit!!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
          they all relate themselves to Northern Minnesota and to some degree North Dakota
          Well, shoot, North Dakota is basically just "West Minnesota", same as South Dakota is "East Wyoming"

People outside the region that don't think there's a difference---well, all I have to do is refer to Tom Brokaw's comments on Letterman: "The only good thing to come out of North Dakota is highway 81"

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
            cuz Minnesotans have class and know good athletics
            Sure wouldn't guess that from their pro teams........................

Comment

Sheesh...idiots....you'd think they'd know SDSU because we are the school that beats the mighty Dakota State Soo Bison Fighters, you know, the school that 99.1% of people know alllllll about?

Okay, I tease....but don't they at least know the team who won the Summit title (the what?) and darn near won an NCAA tourney game, well they never really threatened, but, almost....right? Whatever. next thing you'll tell me is they have never heard of Ron Wick! Jokers.

Comment

cuz ndsu would never lose 70-3 to them!!!!
                70-6?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                  Sure wouldn't guess that from their pro teams........................
                  Hey, Hey, Hey! Twinkies have done pretty well.

Comment

Vikings have more class now that they DONT HAVE FARVE!!

the king of the trailer park, thank god!!

carry on.

Texas Tech 77 Sewage 2 *TT ran out of own end zone to avoid shutout*

Comment

Working...
                    X