NDSU Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Injuries

I expect a very good challenge from Youngstown. The game is in Ohio so it will be a tough one. I hope the Bison come out with a win.

The Jacks are tough at home so I don't think the score will be similar. Now if the game was in Fargo, then it might be.

Congrats to the Jacks winning the first two conference games. I still don't know what happened to your team in Ames though.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post

Congrats to the Jacks winning the first two conference games. I still don't know what happened to your team in Ames though.
      That's easy turnovers, turnovers, turnovers and oh yeah turnovers

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        Don't forget about the turnovers.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Any MVFC team turns the ball over 6 times against any Big XII school, the outcome is going to be something similar to 44-17, in a lot more cases, 66-0.

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            Don't forget about the turnovers.
            Don't forget the last TURNOVER, we did have 6 of them in the game.

Comment

I see. Turnovers are a killer. NDSU had 4 turnover against Wyoming that hurt. The worst though were the dropped passes by the senior TE and WR that killed drives.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
                I see. Turnovers are a killer. NDSU had 4 turnover against Wyoming that hurt. The worst though were the dropped passes by the senior TE and WR that killed drives.
                Even more harmful, the 200 plus return yards as a consequence of those to's. Its tough to bounce back when you've got the ball in the redzone looking to score. All of the sudden you turn it over to the other team and give up 50 yards of field position and now they are in your redzone and your defense has to man up. It was ugly to say the least.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  Even more harmful, the 200 plus return yards as a consequence of those to's. Its tough to bounce back when you've got the ball in the redzone looking to score. All of the sudden you turn it over to the other team and give up 50 yards of field position and now they are in your redzone and your defense has to man up. It was ugly to say the least.
                  To be completely fair, Iowa St. had a turnover in the red zone and another on a punt return in SDSU territory as well. But I would definitely say ours cost us more than theirs did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                    To be completely fair, Iowa St. had a turnover in the red zone and another on a punt return in SDSU territory as well. But I would definitely say ours cost us more than theirs did.
                    Agree, they gave us chanced with to's as well. My point was more about the yardage they gained. We didn't gain much more than a yard on either of their to's.

Comment

I listened on car radio, WDAY 970 am before heading to the Beef Bowl. The Bison were ahead at that point, but apparently like every team trailing at half Wyo made adjustments. NDSU did not move the ball very good in the second half and their defense is very good as Wyo regained the lead on Field Goals. Had Wyo gotten into the endzone once or twice in the second half, then the score would have much different.

NDSU did not seem to have much punch offensively without Roehl. I will give the Bison credit for hanging in the game. Possibly depth made a difference, but I can see too, the Cowboy fans can not be too happy with a three point win. I think they were expecting more from Joe Glenn. At any rate, I dont think we want to under-rate the Bison, they got some athletes and deserve to remain high in the ratings.

Comment

Working...
                      X