Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Injuries

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    .....right back to USD where they would welcome him with open arms. As I recall he spoke at one of the initial DI announcement banquets at Udot.
    If Glenn gets the boot then so does SDSU alum Mike Breske. Mike has followed Glenn from UNC to Montana and Wyo. SDSU is not looking for a coach now so hard to say where Mike's future will be if a coaching change occurs in Wyoming.

Comment

Wyoming won....barely......16-13!

Comment

Originally posted by OKC_Poke View Post
        Wyoming won....barely......16-13!
        At great cost to the Bison, as well. Somebody wasn't watching Roehl closely enough and he succeeded in sneaking out onto the field for a few plays, reinjuring his ankle. It seems that The Mighty Bisonville has also fallen this dreadful day, a victim of a bombardment of the worst kind.

Comment

NDSU owned the first have but disappeared in the second. Not sure what happened other than great adjustment by the Cowboys at the half.
          MISSOURI VALLEY NATION
          http://missourivalleyfootball.com

South Dakota State University
          http://gojacks.com

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaKid View Post
            NDSU owned the first have but disappeared in the second. Not sure what happened other than great adjustment by the Cowboys at the half.
            Still trying to figure out exactly what happened. Had tix and a road trip all lined up to go to Laramie, but... the ND Nat'l Guard sent me to 'a new unit' and changed all of my drill dates. Instead of being at the game and having a great time, I spent the first half calling on the cell phone for updates during breaks.

I heard that TR wasn't the only injury, but have no idea what happened yet...

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
              Still trying to figure out exactly what happened. Had tix and a road trip all lined up to go to Laramie, but... the ND Nat'l Guard sent me to 'a new unit' and changed all of my drill dates. Instead of being at the game and having a great time, I spent the first half calling on the cell phone for updates during breaks.

I heard that TR wasn't the only injury, but have no idea what happened yet...
              What unit are you in? where do you drill? My brother is a 1st Sargent in the Wapeton unit.
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                At great cost to the Bison, as well. Somebody wasn't watching Roehl closely enough and he succeeded in sneaking out onto the field for a few plays, reinjuring his ankle. It seems that The Mighty Bisonville has also fallen this dreadful day, a victim of a bombardment of the worst kind.
                I can't believe you guys played Roehl. Definately should have sat another week.

Any word on Bisonville?
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                  What unit are you in? where do you drill? My brother is a 1st Sargent in the Wapeton unit.

Spent quality time in Kosovo with the Wahpeton crew. Still have a few friends there. Currently drill in Bismarck.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    I can't believe you guys played Roehl. Definately should have sat another week.

Any word on Bisonville?

Don't remember posting my opinion on Roehl anywhere, but I can't believe it, either. Conference play is far more important than Wyoming. Roehl getting reinjured should serve as no surprise.

Bisonville? It's out for the count. Looks like it got knocked out by prolly 250+ F5 buttons getting hit simultaneously for a little too long. BV's last breathing moments took place during the final couple minutes of the game. Suppose this means that Bisonville is a victim of its own popularity. Any more and it'll prolly be time to pass the hat and get more bandwidth.

Comment

I admit it, I knocked out Bisonville while tailgating. I was checking up on the game on my phone and the site stopped working

Comment

I admit it...I just hit F5 on my computer to see what it did.....
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          I admit it...I just hit F5 on my computer to see what it did.....
                          So - did the virus melt your hard drive, too???

Comment

Some of the Best Quotes I've seen this football season came from this game:
                            “This is the first time in 2,008 years that somebody else rose from the dead,” said Wyoming head coach Joe Glenn.
                            “They were putting it on us pretty good,” Glenn said. “I have a lot of respect for my team. They played their hearts out. They were dead.”

Comment

Bison fans seem to be very confident going to Youngstown and most are predicting a blowout. I don't think that game is going to be as easy as many at Bisonville seem to think. I think some of it has to do with this superiority complex they seem to have with us and if the Jacks roll over a team than certainly the Bison will.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                Bison fans seem to be very confident going to Youngstown and most are predicting a blowout. I don't think that game is going to be as easy as many at Bisonville seem to think. I think some of it has to do with this superiority complex they seem to have with us and if the Jacks roll over a team than certainly the Bison will.

So i'm not the only one that thought this after visiting bisonville. I think Youngstown will put up a fight but bison should "Roehl" them by two td's. even without their star # 40.

I would of said more but it would seem to much smack for here.

Comment

Working...
                                X