X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Lost their back up QB.

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Underhanded Smack - Smack. What two words do these jumbles of letters have in common? Smack. That's why you can't do it outside the smack section. You can definitely make points when you post without using smack can't you?

Sorry.

PL

/Thread drift.
    I'll agree with what you said about underhanded smack being smack, but I don't think what EQGuy and Bison8x were doing should be considered even underhanded smack. Seemed very civil.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I'll agree with what you said about underhanded smack being smack, but I don't think what EQGuy and Bison8x were doing should be considered even underhanded smack. Seemed very civil.
      I would have to agree.

Why is this site so sensitive?

I don't want to come on here and have people talking about my mother, but I also think people should get a little bit of a break. We're passionate about our schools/teams.

Just my .02

Comment

This is smack:

DII means nothing anymore just like what you did in High School means nothing when you get to college.
        This is smack:

So I guess that women's title you have in basketball means nothing, your program didn't gain anything from it and it is basically a hunk of metal that sits on a shelf. I bet AJ has it stored back in the janitors closet since there is no reason to even show it off.
        This is me being a curmudgeon:

Thread closed.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
        X