This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Lost their back up QB.

It was reported that a new quarterback will be announced on the 10pm Fargo News. To show you how desperate they are for another quarterback there are 45 posters waiting on the Football Thread for the big news!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      It was reported that a new quarterback will be announced on the 10pm Fargo News. To show you how desperate they are for another quarterback there are 45 posters waiting on the Football Thread for the big news!
      Well, that was a whole lot of nothing. 160 posts on BV to find out Bohl is talking with a 4-year transfer but nothing is immenent. Hallstrom(sports reporter) better watch out on his way home tonight.

Comment

It's going to be Willie Beamen
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

At least we have a name now. It's Chasen Stangel from Arizona State. The three star and 16th best pro-style QB out of high school was spotted in Fargo today eating lunch with some Bison coaches. No word whether this is the final handshake visit or just an early recruiting visit. At least it's serious enough for him to make the trip.

On the humorous side, part of the reason he's looking to transfer is that Threet will be bumping him down the depth chart at ASU. So maybe that 47 page thread on Bisonville will have actually meant something.

Comment

Sounds like Chasen Stangel from Arizona State is the QB that is on campus...

http://minnesotapreps.rivals.com/vie...p?pr_key=44991

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
              The three star and 16th best pro-style QB out of high school
              If the kid was good enough to go to ASU out of HS he's got to be a good QB. I just get the biggest kick out of lingo like this and the people that take it seriously. Pretty soon we're gonna be hearing guys are the 15th best qb throwing from the shotgun before 5:30 on months without a holiday.

not meant as a shot at you hammer. just the rating and the line.
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

This 16th-ranked pro style quarterback* math blah blah blah doesn't add up. He was fourth-ranked at Arizona State going into spring practice.
                http://www.houseofsparky.com/2009/4/18/844211/chasen-stangel-to-transfer
                How does a guy ranked 16th nationally in anything end up fourth on a depth chart of one of 100-plus BCS schools? The vastly overhyped Jake Plummer aside, Arizona State ain't exactly QBU.

He might be fourth or fifth on the SDSU depth chart, too. Sounds like Jacks have got four pretty darned good QBs to talk about.

*"pro-style quarterback" = mobility - not so good.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                  If the kid was good enough to go to ASU out of HS he's got to be a good QB. I just get the biggest kick out of lingo like this and the people that take it seriously. Pretty soon we're gonna be hearing guys are the 15th best qb throwing from the shotgun before 5:30 on months without a holiday.

not meant as a shot at you hammer. just the rating and the line.

EQ, you just described Tavaris Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    EQ, you just described Tavaris Jackson.
                    I don't think T Jack is 15...

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      I don't think T Jack is 15...
                      Among high school seniors, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                        This 16th-ranked pro style quarterback* math blah blah blah doesn't add up. He was fourth-ranked at Arizona State going into spring practice.
                        http://www.houseofsparky.com/2009/4/18/844211/chasen-stangel-to-transfer
                        How does a guy ranked 16th nationally in anything end up fourth on a depth chart of one of 100-plus BCS schools? The vastly overhyped Jake Plummer aside, Arizona State ain't exactly QBU.

He might be fourth or fifth on the SDSU depth chart, too. Sounds like Jacks have got four pretty darned good QBs to talk about.

*"pro-style quarterback" = mobility - not so good.
                        they had a starter and the steven threet transfered ASU. haha sdsu haha bahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bison8xchamp View Post
                          they had a starter and the steven threet transfered ASU. haha sdsu haha bahahahaha
                          I'll admit I haven't been paying this any attention at all to this thread, which is probably why I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what this comment is trying to say.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So what you're saying is that the guy you are flirting with was worse than the guy you were flirting with earlier and you are cocky about it?

If SDSU's quarterback situation was the same as NDSU's I am sure we'd be thinking this kid is the second coming also. But perspective is important, that's why we have each other.
                            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                              So what you're saying is that the guy you are flirting with was worse than the guy you were flirting with earlier and you are cocky about it?

If SDSU's quarterback situation was the same as NDSU's I am sure we'd be thinking this kid is the second coming also. But perspective is important, that's why we have each other.
                              Where was i bragging?? i didn't see that? point it out for me please.

Comment

what's this???????
                                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                                X