X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Lost their back up QB.

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    Smack to stay in Smack

No discussion about lakes is real smack. Rather, it is an open, interesting, and usually off-topic commentary about the fascinating personality that is LAKES.

We'll see how the quarterback issue pans out soon enough...

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
      No discussion about lakes is real smack. Rather, it is an open, interesting, and usually off-topic commentary about the fascinating personality that is LAKES.

We'll see how the quarterback issue pans out soon enough...
      Reading over at In-Forum, sounds like Mertens got virtually all the snaps, and wasn't much different than were was last season. All I can say is Bison are in a WORLD OF HURT if Mertens goes down with injury. All the eggs in a Mertens case does not bode well for our Bovine buds in Floodsville.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Reading over at In-Forum, sounds like Mertens got virtually all the snaps, and wasn't much different than were was last season. All I can say is Bison are in a WORLD OF HURT if Mertens goes down with injury. All the eggs in a Mertens case does not bode well for our Bovine buds in Floodsville.

... and many will argue that the Bison are in the hurtbag because Mertens is the first choice. Personally, I'm still holding my breath for some good news.

They keep telling me that I'll be 'out of town' during this entire next football season. At least that means that I won't have to see this season live - But then again, it's usually worse on a person's blood pressure to listen to tense moments on the radio / audio feed...

Comment

Nick is fine, no worries, the new OC Brent Vigen will put him in more of a shotgun and roll out package.

p.s- feel free to move this to smack, so I can respond to the posts from a year ago without getting banned.....AGAIN!!

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Herd View Post
            ...and the football field was measured in meters, which was hard for LakesBison because he doesn't know Spanish.
            One of the funniest lines I have seen on a message board!
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              One of the funniest lines I have seen on a message board!
              Yeah that's gold.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

huh? NDSU has a QB thats not in Jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                  Nick is fine, no worries

Hey everyone, look! It's Cleopatra, queen of denial!!

Comment

UTH - You going over the pond?

Comment

UTH is no longer my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre_Jacks_Fan View Post
                        UTH - You going over the pond?

All the cool kids in the North Dakota Guard are going*... [linky]

*don't think i'm cool enough, so i still hope to find a way out. been to that 'area' twice already, anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                          UTH is no longer my friend.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully, time will heal your wounds, and someday you won't feel the need to blame others for these problems you have. How much longer?

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                            All the cool kids in the North Dakota Guard are going*... [linky]

*don't think i'm cool enough, so i still hope to find a way out. been to that 'area' twice already, anyway...
                            Sorry to hear that. My brother was lucky enough to switch units a year ago (SD Army Reserves). The unit he moved to was activated 2 months after the switch but he was stationed in Texas for the year (he's back after May). The unit he moved from just got word this weekend they are getting activated again (he has gone to Iraq twice and Hungary before this last activation).
                            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Just want to say thank you again to all who have, are and will be serving.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

What 1stRow said ...

Thank you all -- and your families -- for your service!
                                "You trusted us"

Comment

Working...
                                X