• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU vs Cal Poly

Youtube video of the last Bison TD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3XO4QBO4iY

Comment

Can someone with a Bisonville account do me a favor and pass this bit of information to the Bison faithfull that seem to think they know everything about everything when it comes to the NDSU/SDSU game not being on FSN North. I can't get in to my account over there.

Here was the biggest factor in the Dakota Marker game not being on FSN North:
      The only way FSN North would do the game was if SDSU moved the football game to 3:00 pm cst. This was the dealbreaker, along with all the others that have been discussed on this board.
      I was at the SDSU/SUU game and left CAS for Cubbies around 4:45 with a 1:00 kickoff. Having a start time of 3:00 would totally screw the attendance for the 7:00 mens game at Frost vs. Montana, considering TV timeouts for a televised football game.
      Just thought the all-knowing Bison fans should know this piece of info. BTownJack can back up the insider info.
      Sorry to take this thread off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread for a decision that is long over and beat to death.

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
        Can someone with a Bisonville account do me a favor and pass this bit of information to the Bison faithfull that seem to think they know everything about everything when it comes to the NDSU/SDSU game not being on FSN North. I can't get in to my account over there.

Here was the biggest factor in the Dakota Marker game not being on FSN North:
        The only way FSN North would do the game was if SDSU moved the football game to 3:00 pm cst. This was the dealbreaker, along with all the others that have been discussed on this board.
        I was at the SDSU/SUU game and left CAS for Cubbies around 4:45 with a 1:00 kickoff. Having a start time of 3:00 would totally screw the attendance for the 7:00 mens game at Frost vs. Montana, considering TV timeouts for a televised football game.
        Just thought the all-knowing Bison fans should know this piece of info. BTownJack can back up the insider info.
        Sorry to take this thread off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread for a decision that is long over and beat to death.

Go Jacks!!
        Thanks for the info. I do have a question. Is there a reason why SDSU won't let the game be televised on statewide ND television? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
          Thanks for the info. I do have a question. Is there a reason why SDSU won't let the game be televised on statewide ND television? Thanks in advance.
          Just to piss the Bison fans off. You are welcome...in advance.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            Just to piss the Bison fans off. You are welcome...in advance.
            That is good to know. Looking forward to a great battle with the Jacks!

Comment

After having been in Fargo two years in a row -- not complaining, just the way the schedule worked out -- we're going to score some ticket revenue and having it on TV in ND would be counterproductive.

Comment

That is good to know. Looking forward to a great battle with the Jacks!
                Also looking forward to a great battle. Nothing but respect for NDSU and their fans but once in a while you just gotta stick it to somebody and NDSU seems like the perfect somebody. I hope the Poly game didn't wake up any sleeping giants, of course, even if it did, I like our chances.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                X