X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Top 25/MVFC entires

6 of the Top 25 play in the MVFC.
    https://herosports.com/fcs-football-...n-top-25-bzbz/
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

And 5 from the Big Sky. FCS has two conferences playing at the wrong level.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I like to see that they have SDSU #2 but I want to see how the DT and OL positions stand up. (To me) It looks like they have less depth than they have had in a few years. There are some All- Conference type players at both positions but do they have depth?
      SDSU has used a lot of depth on the D-Line and I don't know if they have that this season.
      The O-Line doesn't sub and much as the D-Line but the health of their starters might be hugh this season.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
        I like to see that they have SDSU #2 but I want to see how the DT and OL positions stand up. (To me) It looks like they have less depth than they have had in a few years. There are some All- Conference type players at both positions but do they have depth?
        SDSU has used a lot of depth on the D-Line and I don't know if they have that this season.
        The O-Line doesn't sub and much as the D-Line but the health of their starters might be hugh this season.
        I’m also concerned about the O-Line. The D-line less so. It seems like they have been going 10-12 deep in the rotation the past three seasons, meaning we should still be in good shape there. As long as the younger players step up and compete in those 8-12 spots on the rotations similar to the past few years, I think we will be okay. I’m afraid we are really going to miss Genant on the other side though and his maturity/experience at the Center position. Honestly, I feel like we easily could have a top 2 squad this year, but between the O Line, secondary, and all of the young coaches (probably the most concerning part), along with our schedule, there might be some growing pains this year. Hope I’m wrong, but I will not be the least bit surprised if we drop 3-4 regular season games this year. I think 9-2 is more likely, but anywhere from 7-4 to 10-1 wouldn’t shock me.

Comment

Working...
        X