MVFC FB Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVFC FB Week 1

Yotes lose a close one in the final minute at Kansas.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/kansas-stud...035442323.html
    YSU wins in OT against UIW(Incarnate Word) 44-41
    Ball St defeats WIU 31-21
    So Illinois beats SEMO on road 47-21
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Love the jacks reference and thats sad they stormed the field. Cringeworthy for sure.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

UND travels to Big Sky Idaho State to tame the Bengals 35-14.
      Bison handled Albany 28-6.
      UNI played tough in Ames in 16-10 loss to Cyclones.
      Mo State played tough in Stillwater losing to Oklahoma State 23-16.
      Illinois St pounded Butler 49-7.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

NDSU wore down an over-matched Albany squad. And after seeing the two transfer QB's, I'll take Oladokun over Patterson any day.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          NDSU wore down an over-matched Albany squad. And after seeing the two transfer QB's, I'll take Oladokun over Patterson any day.
          Oladokun's performance is even more impressive by comparison when one considers Patterson having essentially triple the "time in system"

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Oladokun's performance is even more impressive by comparison when one considers Patterson having essentially triple the "time in system"
            I think Patterson's size isn't necessarily an advantage. It makes him more of a power runner, but doesn't have the agility that Oladokun has.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I think Patterson's size isn't necessarily an advantage. It makes him more of a power runner, but doesn't have the agility that Oladokun has.
              I think Bison fans were enamored with Patterson being a former four-star recruit. I'm hopeful Oladokun and the Jacks will prove again in a couple months that those rankings can be suspect

Comment

Working...
              X