Gameday NDSU vs JMU @ Frisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday NDSU vs JMU @ Frisco

11 am kickoff on ABC Sports. Zimmer has new article out on the bison dynasty.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Gameday NDSU vs JMU @ Frisco

I don’t wanna play Trey Lance the next 3 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

If they keep running him hard the is a fair chance he won't make it 3 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
        If they keep running him hard the is a fair chance he won't make it 3 more years.
        They’ve been running him this much all year and no problems. But yes I agree that it could definitely come back to bite them. Or he could stay healthy and they easily win the next 3 championships after this

Comment

NDSU was a dog coming into this game. I took them.

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
            They’ve been running him this much all year and no problems. But yes I agree that it could definitely come back to bite them. Or he could stay healthy and they easily win the next 3 championships after this
            Lance didn't run nearly this much in the game in Brookings. 18 carries for that entire game, 16 in the first half today.

Comment

So Far seems a Smart play, for the Record it's what I would have took.

Comment

It’s such an advantage to have an above average runner at QB. Gives another man to block and puts the defense in binds. That’s why you see SDSU run the QBs more in big games like against NDSU this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  NDSU was a dog coming into this game. I took them.
                  Lol same. I looked at that for 20 minutes trying to figure out who was hurt or suspended. I assumed somebody ****ed up, but no, just a terrible line. I took them BIG on the $line at even odds. I started spending my winnings yesterday.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Terrible clock management by JMU.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Terrible clock management by JMU.
                      They wasted 30-40 seconds and ended the game with two timeouts left.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        They wasted 30-40 seconds and ended the game with two timeouts left.
                        Wonder if they wanted to bleed clock so that NDSU wouldn't have sufficient time to score again if JMU tied it. Hopefully the Vikes win to counter the win by the ungulates.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

I don't want to play J'bore Gibbs the next 3 seasons.
                          2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                            We never ran Trey nearly this hard until the JMU game, actually. I'd suggest checking the stats. He ran over 30 times on Saturday. Most games it was less than 12 all year.
                            2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
                              We never ran Trey nearly this hard until the JMU game, actually. I'd suggest checking the stats. He ran over 30 times on Saturday. Most games it was less than 12 all year.
                              Your right, 169 carries over 16 games. I guess it still just seems like a lot to me considering most bison games are easily won without him running at all. But, as I said, he obviously is capable of putting up with the extra contact as he didn't get injured at all this year

Comment

Working...
                              X