Klieman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klieman

What has everyone heard about klieman leaving? I have only read that he was offered the Kansas State HC position and with a good chuck of cash.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Re: Klieman

A lot of comments on Twitter about him being the top candidate right now. KSU alums seem unhappy with him as a choice.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Sounds like talks broke down with Littrell from north Texas b/c he wanted to bring on his own assistants and KSU wants current assistants retained (not sure if all or some). IMO this is ridiculous for an aging coach to have this control over the program.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
        A lot of comments on Twitter about him being the top candidate right now. KSU alums seem unhappy with him as a choice.
        KS St boosters are morons if they’re against Klieman, he could be their HC for another 30 years and bring them up from mediocrity.

Comment

So maybe we can get him a special present for his going away party. A great big LOSS at home!!

Comment

I won’t be sold on this until it’s publicly announced. Too much haughtiness from a P5 group of boosters to get past yet IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
              What has everyone heard about klieman leaving? I have only read that he was offered the Kansas State HC position and with a good chuck of cash.
              At least one source refutes that.

Comment

I'm going to chalk it up to "I don't give **** and none of us should" but I guess might as well talk about something
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  I'm going to chalk it up to "I don't give **** and none of us should" but I guess might as well talk about something
                  Odds the Bison faithful use that "distraction" as an excuse when the Jacks pull off the upset?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    Odds the Bison faithful use that "distraction" as an excuse when the Jacks pull off the upset?

Comment

So if Klieman is the guy that KSU wants, when will they bring him in because I'm sure they want a guy in there asap to get the recruiting process going, but will Klieman want to stay through playoffs? Will he be the NDSU coach on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                        So if Klieman is the guy that KSU wants, when will they bring him in because I'm sure they want a guy in there asap to get the recruiting process going, but will Klieman want to stay through playoffs? Will he be the NDSU coach on Friday?
                        Apparently Klieman and some other NDSU coaches started following KSU recruits on Twitter last night, so it may already be in motion with a possible announcement today.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                          There are a few staking out that position. News outlets confirmed two days ago Klieman has talked to KSU. In the last day or so the rumor-mill has been grinding away on connecting circumstantial evidence to make the case Klieman will be the next KSU Coach. Meanwhile, the Jacks have to ignore the noise. No matter what happens to the coach, the Bison will play near-faultless football at this stage in the season. That’s who we’re meeting and beating Friday night.

I intend to be at the game and when I’m driving home, savoring the Jackrabbit win, I will pay no attention to the excuses offered from the frozen brains in the north.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            There are a few staking out that position. News outlets confirmed two days ago Klieman has talked to KSU. In the last day or so the rumor-mill has been grinding away on connecting circumstantial evidence to make the case Klieman will be the next KSU Coach. Meanwhile, the Jacks have to ignore the noise. No matter what happens to the coach, the Bison will play near-faultless football at this stage in the season. That’s who we’re meeting and beating Friday night.

I intend to be at the game and when I’m driving home, savoring the Jackrabbit win, I will pay no attention to the excuses offered from the frozen brains in the north.
                            If the rumors are true and a good part of the coaching staff is leaving, I don't see that helping the Jacks. It likely gets the Bison to circle the wagons and be even more determined to play well.

Comment

I'm guessing Klieman and Co. will be coaching come Friday....even if several are heading south.

Comment

Working...
                              X