Zimmer's preseason poll-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimmer's preseason poll-

He posted how he voted for the Missouri Conference Pre-season poll today and here is a rundown of his opinion.

For all conference players he has most of the top teams fairly even. There are 5 players from NDSU, YSU, ILSU and SDSU. He has 3 players from USD. There are 2 players from UNI and 1 player from WIU, SIU and MSU.

For SDSU he have Wieneke(WR), Goedert(TE), Langer(DT), Bobbit(LB) and Trenhaile(LS). That mean we have two players on both offense and defense and one special teams. I don't see anything wrong with those picks.

He picked UNI to finish 2nd in the league and they only have two players on his team. The other four teams that he has in his top 5, all have five players listed. USD has 3 players which is more than UNI.

1)NDSU
    2) UNI
    3) ILSU
    4) SDSU
    5) YSU
    6) ISU
    7) USD
    8) SIU
    9 )WIU
    10) MSU

What do you think?

Re: Zimmer's preseason poll-

I will take it. I agree SDSU may not finish higher than fourth, but I always love surprises. As far as the players, a wildcard.

Comment

I think ISU will struggle a bit to replace Coprich and Roberson so I would put us above them. I also think WIU has some good talent coming back and SIU should have a really good offense.

Its going to be another incredibly competitive year, after NDSU/SDSU/UNI at the top I could see any of the remaining teams other than MSU finishing at #4.

Comment

I see the top 5 being a crap shoot, a long with the bottom 5 also hard to see who comes out of that group. I just dont really see anyone from the bottom 5 jumping up and getting top 5 spot or anyone in top 5 falling down to bottom half. Well, outside of any major injuries at least.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I see the top 5 being a crap shoot, a long with the bottom 5 also hard to see who comes out of that group. I just dont really see anyone from the bottom 5 jumping up and getting top 5 spot or anyone in top 5 falling down to bottom half. Well, outside of any major injuries at least.
          The Bison do it again. Otherwise I agree with your comments wholeheartly. Rep pts given.

Comment

Working...
          X