Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNI looking for New AD

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Most on this board would want stig gone since we have not won a NC yet.
    Not most, but there is a small vocal minority who really kick and scream when we don't win certain games.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
      Not most, but there is a small vocal minority who really kick and scream when we don't win certain games.
      I just meant the minority of those unhappy with coaches. Not the entire board or fanbase. The majority of those unhappy when we lose seem more vocal with stug and crew.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I just meant the minority of those unhappy with coaches. Not the entire board or fanbase. The majority of those unhappy when we lose seem more vocal with stug and crew.
        Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

No news on the UNI AD? I have my doubts that Sell is among the finalists. Oh well back to firing Coach Stig.

Comment

Working...
          X