• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filbert
    replied
    Re: Carson Wentz ? Injured

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Punching rumor? Carson Wentz broke his arm punching the clown? Holy cow!
    What? He punched Lee Corso?

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied

Punching rumor? Carson Wentz broke his arm punching the clown? Holy cow!

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Can we stop the punching rumor? He injured it in the game, this has been reported over and over again.
    NEVER

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Spot on if he punched with a closed fist. If he was to smash his palm or hand against the wall its possible to fracture the scaphoid. Not trying to add to speculation just saying. Closed fist injuries are usually metacarpal or phalangeal injuries.
    Can we stop the punching rumor? He injured it in the game, this has been reported over and over again.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    Not a typical mode of action that will cause a scaphoid fracture. Usually caused by a foosh (fall on outstretched hand). Scaphoid injuries are interesting in that depending on location of the fracture can determine length of time needed to heal.
    Spot on if he punched with a closed fist. If he was to smash his palm or hand against the wall its possible to fracture the scaphoid. Not trying to add to speculation just saying. Closed fist injuries are usually metacarpal or phalangeal injuries.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Man talk about adding injury to insult when it happens in the huge upset by USD

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by witness View Post
    Rumour has it he punched a wall after the USD loss.
    Not a typical mode of action that will cause a scaphoid fracture. Usually caused by a foosh (fall on outstretched hand). Scaphoid injuries are interesting in that depending on location of the fracture can determine length of time needed to heal.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Not what's being reported

https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/...99828916424704

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Based on?

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied
    Re: For those who like polls:

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Um, not true, if they get it elsewhere. If they're worth their salt as reporters.
    From a journalistic point of view this may be true. I think NDSU as an institution handled it as any institution should. They waited until they had a medical opinion which happened Tuesday Morning when Mr. Wentz went to see the medical professional.

Leave a comment:

• witness
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Izzo and Kolpack may know but until there is an official release there is not much they can say.

Um, not true, if they get it elsewhere. If they're worth their salt as reporters.

Leave a comment:

• da_coach
    replied

Sorry to hear about this. Hope Carson heals well, and is able to continue his fb career. He's a great player.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
    how would you feel if this was between Sumner and TC? I only ask because every metric to rate a qb including w-l percentage has Lujan and Sumner in a dead heat.
    We were a far superior team with Sumner, and I don't think it was all that close.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    It would be more like if Christion was your back up and Sumner was the starter.

Stick is the future at QB and was very well hyped. Wentz being the very talented senior, honestly unless Stick is all-world I am sure they would roll with Carson if he could come back that said from what I hear that doesn't sound like really an option.
    I guess my point is that Sumner and Wentz have a track record that there would not be two quarterbacks playing once back healthy

*this my opinion I'm sure others might disagree.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X