10/17 Games, Predictions, Results. MVFC Weeek 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10/17 Games, Predictions, Results. MVFC Weeek 3

Congrats to USD on having the balls to actually win a game against NDSU. Huge win!
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Exciting ending happening right now in the UNI vs WIU game. 3:18 left and WIU just kicked a FG to go up 24-19.
      Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 10-17-2015, 06:33 PM. Reason: Had wrong team scoring. whoops!
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Check that, WestSideRabbit: I'm watching on ESPN3 and it shows with 2:45 left, WIU 24, UNI 19 and WIU has the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Exciting ending happening right now in the UNI vs WIU game. 3:18 left and UNI just kicked a FG to go up 24-19.
          Yup,score a TD in 3:18 ,or lose for WI. Perfect end of game scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Check that, WestSideRabbit: I'm watching on ESPN3 and it shows with 2:45 left, WIU 24, UNI 19 and WIU has the ball.
            HAHA UNI threw an interception on the third play of their possession. How quickly things change.

Comment

Final: WIU 24, UNI 19. But wait, last play under review. Possible: one second may be put on the play clock.

Comment

Yes, ball hit ground with a second so they're putting one second on the clock. UNI needs to draft the BYU quarterback for a Hail Mary pass.

Comment

Yes, ball hit ground with a second so they're putting one second on the clock. UNI needs to draft the BYU quarterback for a Hail Mary pass.
                  Man, I already updated the scores and standings. If UNI scores, this is my fault.

Comment

Incomplete.

Western Illinois 24, U of Northern Iowa 19

Comment

whew, dodged a bullet!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        Man, I already updated the scores and standings. If UNI scores, this is my fault.
                        I am hoping you are right. Updates please.

Comment

Got the update so thanks to all who have reported to day on this board.

Comment

USD's win...well, that's what we want this conference to be. Great job by the Coyotes and good to see Coach Glenn pick up that win.
                            And it was no fluke. USD had more rushing,passing and total yards and more 1st downs.

Comment

What is this read option that is mentioned frequently over on Bisonville? Does involve the QB changing the play at LOS? They are still in shock over there. I am too shocked by USD good efforts which is bound to show up sooner or later. Glenn still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                What is this read option that is mentioned frequently over on Bisonville? Does involve the QB changing the play at LOS? They are still in shock over there. I am too shocked by USD good efforts which is bound to show up sooner or later. Glenn still has it.
                                It's where the quarterback has the option to hand it off to the RB or run it himself. Usually the quarterback reads the defense and makes a decision based on what he reads.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X