Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana hosts NDSU

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    Or just wear a yellow Jacks hoodie and green socks.
    Slap some John Deere stuff on. Which, for me, would be equally as painful as Bison gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
      Slap some John Deere stuff on. Which, for me, would be equally as painful as Bison gear.
      or maybe he should pretend to be a packers fan for a game?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Green underwear and yellow socks should satisfy the wager.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          I don't know if he grabbed the face mask, but he was definitely grabbing Morlock. The guy deserved to be punched. It looks like Morlock more tried to push him away than punch him, so that's good. If you check out the pictures I attach, you can see in the first one that the fan is clearly following Morlock. In the 2nd picture, the fan starts to grab at Morlock. In the 3rd picture, the fan gets right up in Morlock's face, this is where he may have grabbed the face mask, but it's hard to tell from this angle. In the 4th picture, Morlock turns to the guy and pushes him away. In the 5th picture, you can see the guy falling and grabbing onto Morlock. After that, Morlock clears the fan with one more shove. Honestly, I think Morlock handled it as well as he could have. The fan was trailing and grabbing him for a while and he didn't do anything until the fan got in his face. Even at that point, he could have reacted violently, but he just tried to get away from the fan. It sucks that fans like this ruin the moment and lead to the mass banning of fans storming the field. The whole altercation takes place starting at about 2:49 in this video, where you can see the fan pushing one of the referees, so I would venture to guess that this guy had consumed his fair share of alcoholic beverages. https://youtu.be/-bcHpziyzQY
          Nice break down Cappin. After watching that video, I think Morlock should be commended for how he handled the situation. I wouldn't have blamed Chase for throwing a haymaker in that situation where someone is unjustly getting physically aggressive towards him, but he didn't throw a punch, he just pushed the fan away (twice, as it appears the fan grabbed him again when falling away) and distanced himself from the problem instead of following up with retaliatory action.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

I don't know if he grabbed the face mask, but he was definitely grabbing Morlock. The guy deserved to be punched. It looks like Morlock more tried to push him away than punch him, so that's good. If you check out the pictures I attach, you can see in the first one that the fan is clearly following Morlock. In the 2nd picture, the fan starts to grab at Morlock. In the 3rd picture, the fan gets right up in Morlock's face, this is where he may have grabbed the face mask, but it's hard to tell from this angle. In the 4th picture, Morlock turns to the guy and pushes him away. In the 5th picture, you can see the guy falling and grabbing onto Morlock. After that, Morlock clears the fan with one more shove. Honestly, I think Morlock handled it as well as he could have. The fan was trailing and grabbing him for a while and he didn't do anything until the fan got in his face. Even at that point, he could have reacted violently, but he just tried to get away from the fan. It sucks that fans like this ruin the moment and lead to the mass banning of fans storming the field. The whole altercation takes place starting at about 2:49 in this video, where you can see the fan pushing one of the referees, so I would venture to guess that this guy had consumed his fair share of alcoholic beverages. https://youtu.be/-bcHpziyzQY

[ATTACH=CONFIG]671[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]672[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]673[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]674[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]675[/ATTACH]
            I watched the video ,looking for the "incident",and right at the start of the fans rushing onto the field, a person is inexplicably lying on the ground not moving and people rushing to his aid. I'm wondering if something happened earlier to provoke the Grizz fans actions. Look for it at 2:49. It may be just an injured player on second look. The truth will come out eventually I suppose. I'm not really worried too much about it. Fans ,stay off the field,should be the main point to make.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              I watched the video ,looking for the "incident",and right at the start of the fans rushing onto the field, a Montana fan is inexplicably lying on the ground not moving and fans rushing to his aid. I'm wondering if something happened earlier to provoke the Grizz fans actions. Look for it at 2:49. It may be just an injured player on second look. The truth will come out eventually I suppose. I'm not really worried too much about it. Fans ,stay off the field,should be the main point to make.
              That appears to be a Montana player laying there. Doesn't appear to be injured either, maybe laying there enjoying the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                That appears to be a Montana player laying there. Doesn't appear to be injured either, maybe laying there enjoying the moment.
                Thanks,just goes to show you how people can distort what actually happened.I agree with your opinion.

Comment

Definitely going to be an interesting season. Our defense is young and will make mistakes. Montana flat out made plays too...not sure if there was much more the corners could have done with some of those catches the Montana receivers were making.

I'm sure glad you guys have a new qb and rb this year...should help even things out a bit otherwise I think it would be a long day for us in Brookings this fall. Who knows...it still might be!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                    Definitely going to be an interesting season. Our defense is young and will make mistakes. Montana flat out made plays too...not sure if there was much more the corners could have done with some of those catches the Montana receivers were making.

I'm sure glad you guys have a new qb and rb this year...should help even things out a bit otherwise I think it would be a long day for us in Brookings this fall. Who knows...it still might be!
                    Sandbagger

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      Sandbagger
                      Would you rather I spout off about how there is no way you could ever beat us again? Before the game I was worried about the defense but I was hopeful they would be better than they were in the spring game. They weren't...which makes me think we will have to rely on our offense...and that is more of a EWU philosophy. I'm definitely concerned.

Comment

Carson Wentz has high ankle sprain. He is questionable for next game according to HC Klieman.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

If you watch the video a bit earlier you will see the kid also gets into it with a ref just before he goes after Chase. I hope the school can track that kid down.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                            If you watch the video a bit earlier you will see the kid also gets into it with a ref just before he goes after Chase. I hope the school can track that kid down.
                            No one needs these kind of fans. Had this guy been drinking? Also does the Grizzlies serve those kind of beverages at the game? If all are yes, then the FArgoDome needs to give more thoughts to their beer garden idea that is currently on hold. SDSU? Don't even think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Would you rather I spout off about how there is no way you could ever beat us again? Before the game I was worried about the defense but I was hopeful they would be better than they were in the spring game. They weren't...which makes me think we will have to rely on our offense...and that is more of a EWU philosophy. I'm definitely concerned.
                              Montana won on the last play of the game. Hardly a blowout. With Wentz out for a spell, a unheard of but skilled QB will no doubt step up. The Bison still have a great program. IMO. I read in the FF that Klieman may pull some red shirts. That happened once before, about four years ago just before 4 peat NC run.
                              Last edited by Nidaros; 08-31-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Montana won on the last play of the game. Hardly a blowout. With Wentz out for a spell, a unheard of but skilled QB will no doubt step up. The Bison still have a great program. IMO. I read in the FF that Klieman may pull some red shirts. That happened once before, about four years ago just before 4 peat NC run.
                                Easton Stick
                                "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Working...
                                X