Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 NFL Draft

Zenner tweeted Lions.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

John Crockett stays in green and gold - going to the Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
        Um, no.
        A yes. Zach much more talented than some of the backs taken before him from some of the power conferences. Have to really suck in your pride when all these teams pass on drafting you and then swarm you after the draft to sign free agent contract.

Comment

Jack Sherlock to the Vikings
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            A yes. Zach much more talented than some of the backs taken before him from some of the power conferences. Have to really suck in your pride when all these teams pass on drafting you and then swarm you after the draft to sign free agent contract.
            Oh, so you know how to evaluate NFL prospects now? You're right, all those NFL teams that chose RBs/FBs in the later rounds clearly don't know how to evaluate talent. In a billion dollar business where every pick matters, they chose the "less talented" player just because they are from a power conference. After all, it's not like players from Newberry, Monmouth, or Central Arkansas are getting drafted........

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
              Oh, so you know how to evaluate NFL prospects now? You're right, all those NFL teams that chose RBs/FBs in the later rounds clearly don't know how to evaluate talent. In a billion dollar business where every pick matters, they chose the "less talented" player just because they are from a power conference. After all, it's not like players from Newberry, Monmouth, or Central Arkansas are getting drafted........
              So everyone of those running backs chosen is more talented than Zenner. Clueless...

Comment

Melvin Taveras has joined Sherlock in Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  Jack Sherlock to the Vikings
                  Nice. He's a good dude
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Biggest problem was probably that teams still don't know if he's a rb or a fb. Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                      Biggest problem was probably that teams still don't know if he's a rb or a fb. Just my opinion
                      Also because of med school in my opinion. He seemed a little defensive in one of his blogs that some teams thought he'd leave for school at some point.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                        Also because of med school in my opinion. He seemed a little defensive in one of his blogs that some teams thought he'd leave for school at some point.
                        I've heard the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                          I've heard the same.
                          Not surprised. Where being smart and having goals outside NFL if you aren't a top 3 round prospect is held against you

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            Not surprised. Where being smart and having goals outside NFL if you aren't a top 3 round prospect is held against you
                            Look no further than the first pick in the draft. Winsten has been nothing but a train wreck off the field. Now they are arming him with millions of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Look no further than the first pick in the draft. Winsten has been nothing but a train wreck off the field. Now they are arming him with millions of dollars.
                              Its a messy game and how many are willing to turn their TV sets off completely on a NFL Sunday? Or not buy a NFL ticket?

Comment

I'm surprised Xavier Williams of UNI went undrafted.

He was projected as a 5th round pick, and was kind of universally loved, in every report I read on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X