Missouri Valley Conference, I mean NCAA FCS Championship game 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missouri Valley Conference, I mean NCAA FCS Championship game 2015

And the Bison win their 4th straight.....INT to end the game. Sound familiar?

Comment

Bison this and Bison That, and arrogance NEVER SEEN BEFORE ON BISONVILLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Theyve earned it.

Comment

I pray to god that they don't win the Summit Tournament this year....

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Theyve earned it.
            Agree, but a 40-yard pass completion on the winning drive on an obstructed pass that turns into a ruptured-duck completion when the defender falls down - good god!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              Agree, but a 40-yard pass completion on the winning drive on an obstructed pass that turns into a ruptured-duck completion when the defender falls down - good god!
              But for some reason I had a feeling that is what was going to happen. After ISU scored to go ahead, I saw the amount of time left and there was no doubt in my mind they were going to go down and score.

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if every student athlete at NDSU has horseshoes tattoed on their asses. Yes...I'm jealous as hell.
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Lol That was so ugly. I knew ISU left too much time on the clock....

Comment

The wr made a play. On a busted play like that the wr has the advantage. He found the ball and went up and got it. Gotta give him credit

Comment

Bison continue on to win another title. Jacks continue to lose 4 games and in the 2nd round playoffs.

Comment

Theyve earned it.
                        Yeah butt its getting old and when do they lose their rabbits foot?

Comment

Yeah butt its getting old and when do they lose their rabbits foot?
                          When SDSU stops them from chopping the Jacks off at the knees?
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The wr made a play. On a busted play like that the wr has the advantage. He found the ball and went up and got it. Gotta give him credit
                            The DB doesn't fall down and it would have been third and 10 from midfield with about 50 seconds left

Comment

The failed two point conversion was a big play. Not sure if defensive holding could have been called?

Comment

It was a great game.

I am still in Texas; home to Sioux Falls tomorrow.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X