MVFC Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MVFC Playoffs

Still just ill we aren't watching Jackrabbit football today! I hope the Bison do it again!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Early in the 4th 32-31 CC leads.

Comment

NDSU is going to win this one, 39-32.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Bison get by again with a late INT

39-32 Final

Comment

MY OH MY The Voice of the BIZON Scott Miller.
            Last edited by Nidaros; 12-13-2014, 02:24 PM. Reason: h

Comment

Bison got some help from the refs at a key time. Bet they won't be chirping about the officiating this week.

Comment

2 MVFC teams in the semifinals. Illinois St is able to run up the score on EWU 59-46.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  2 MVFC teams in the semifinals. Illinois St is able to run up the score on EWU 59-46.
                  Wasn't even that close. ISU lead 45-20 at the end of the 3rd.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

That ISU offense continues to roll. I expect they'll be in the title game against NDSU. The NDSU defense I saw today would have their hands full in that matchup. Bison fans love to make fun of Big Sky defenses, but it sure looked like there was one on the field in green and yellow today in Fargo. They were getting gashed by one of those east coast teams that are supposedly so overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      That ISU offense continues to roll. I expect they'll be in the title game against NDSU. The NDSU defense I saw today would have their hands full in that matchup. Bison fans love to make fun of Big Sky defenses, but it sure looked like there was one on the field in green and yellow today in Fargo. They were getting gashed by one of those east coast teams that are supposedly so overrated.
                      I hope like heck its and all MVFC championship. Bison clearly have the easier road playing at home (pun intended).
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        I hope like heck its and all MVFC championship. Bison clearly have the easier road playing at home (pun intended).
                        TRUTH!
                        Isu was shafted (no doubt due to the Almighty dollar) they are a 1 loss team and should be playing @ home. Proof by how they manhandled EWU.

Comment

New Hampshire leads Illinois 15-6 at halftime in their semifinal match up.

Redbirds could easily comeback and win this if they clean some things up in the 2nd half. They've been in great position to make tackles throughout the game and just have not been bringing the ball carrier down, plus they've been moving the ball well enough, but the drives have been stalling out. One drive ended with Roberson reaching out for the goaline, but fumbling before he crossed, and another they could only get 3 points out of it after being 1st and goal from the 3 yard line. The Redbirds also missed a 40 yard field goal.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

All MVFC championship-Illinois State wins 21-18.
                            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                              New Hampshire leads Illinois 15-6 at halftime in their semifinal match up.

Redbirds could easily comeback and win this if they clean some things up in the 2nd half. They've been in great position to make tackles throughout the game and just have not been bringing the ball carrier down, plus they've been moving the ball well enough, but the drives have been stalling out. One drive ended with Roberson reaching out for the goaline, but fumbling before he crossed, and another they could only get 3 points out of it after being 1st and goal from the 3 yard line. The Redbirds also missed a 40 yard field goal.

Illinois State dominated the fourth quarter and overcame getting hosed on a call that was clearly a fumble and a recovery ... All MVFC final

Comment

The winner should be crowned the mvfc champion.

Comment

Working...
                                X