2014 MVFC Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 MVFC Scoreboard

We need SIU to take down UNi next weekend in Carbondale or YSU to take a colossal dump in their last three to get in. I truly believe the MVFC gets 4 in but no way it gets 5.

This is all assuming we win out, and after today...I feel we will win out and deserve to get in but the HoBO Day hangover may not be gone quite yet.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I don't recall how Klieman left UNI, whether it was cordial or not, but I'm interested in what the post game handshake was like between Klieman and Farley Did they speak to one another for a few seconds, did they even acknowledge one another?

NDSU had to lose at some point. I really wish it was against just about any other team than UNI though.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        I don't recall how Klieman left UNI, whether it was cordial or not, but I'm interested in what the post game handshake was like between Klieman and Farley Did they speak to one another for a few seconds, did they even acknowledge one another?

NDSU had to lose at some point. I really wish it was against just about any other team than UNI though.
        I think it was a cordial separation. I never read thing otherwise, Klieman is still a good coach even though the streak ended on his watch.

Comment

Working...
        X