Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU/UND rivalry resurrection!

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    The only ticket revenue being lost is at UN_ and that is good. It has no effect on NDSU ticket revenue at this point. Early on, it would have but a non issue now thus why NDSU drove a hard bargain.

Only reason NDSU agreed is they are struggling getting folks to come to Fargo.

So, i do not follow your logic unless your are talking about the past.
    Nidaros is a skeptical soul. Moon landings and indoor plumbing are things he does not necessarily believe in either.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Nidaros is a skeptical soul. Moon landings and indoor plumbing are things he does not necessarily believe in either.
      In those socalled sellouts, I bet I could find an empty seat on the 50 yard line. All those corporate people do not always show. I do believe in moon landings and indoor plumbing I don't know how I would do with out iy. I clean my bathroom regularly BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
        The only ticket revenue being lost is at UN_ and that is good. It has no effect on NDSU ticket revenue at this point. Early on, it would have but a non issue now thus why NDSU drove a hard bargain.

Only reason NDSU agreed is they are struggling getting folks to come to Fargo.

So, i do not follow your logic unless your are talking about the past.
        WELL DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I was speaking of the past. Yes I know tickets have went fast for the Bison games. In all honesty the last time I was in the Alerus, which was in the spring of 2008, to listen to President Obama, the place looked a little run down. It was not as impressive as it was in 2002, when SDSU played their. But you got admit that NDSU vs UND beats playing Weber or Incarnate Word and you end up with the same amount of ticket revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          In those socalled sellouts, I bet I could find an empty seat on the 50 yard line. I do believe in moon landings and indoor plumbing I don't know how I would do with out. I clean my bathroom regularly.
          No doubt, there are empty seats in sellouts...but the point is the seats were sold once...and they can only be sold once (by the University that is). No more money can be made. That lost revenue from the beginning was due to UN_. They even held a press conference about it.

Comment

Post deleted

Comment

The people that should be pissed about losing money are the business owners in Fargo. I know there were a lot of people that were in Brookings for the SDSU/USD game that had no intention of going to the game. They just showed up for the tailgate, watch the game at the bar, and hangout afterwards. I'm sure the same would apply to the NDSU/UND game.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                The people that should be pissed about losing money are the business owners in Fargo. I know there were a lot of people that were in Brookings for the SDSU/USD game that had no intention of going to the game. They just showed up for the tailgate, watch the game at the bar, and hangout afterwards. I'm sure the same would apply to the NDSU/UND game.
                Not really most und grads move to fargo, here all the time
                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
                X