FCS Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FCS Championship Game

I look for a NDSU Three peat, most of this team will be back next season, baring any off field events that means explusion.

Comment

Let's be honest... Marcus Williams is Just like Charles Woodson for the Packers. if he isn't getting a Defensive holding every play he's getting away with it. (For the record I'm a packers fan.) If you don't agree with me then: 1.Fine 2.your wrong and I don't care what you think or what evidence you have to the contrary. I also believe Marcus could do very well at the next level for the very same reason.
      Last edited by slosho; 01-05-2013, 06:37 PM. Reason: Brain fart

Comment

SDSU has a very, very good team. How do you think the Jacks would have done today? I'm not sure the Kats would be a "top 3" team in the MVFC. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
          SDSU has a very, very good team. How do you think the Jacks would have done today? I'm not sure the Kats would be a "top 3" team in the MVFC. Thoughts?
          I thought the two biggest plays that turned the tide were the Kats touchdown call back for holding and then the next play Bison with the interception and thus turned it into points. If Kats get that touchdown IMO it stays close. Great win and just shows how good MVC football is.

Comment

Sam Houston looked very good in the 1st half, but things fell apart, and it snowballed into a blowout. I think they would match up well in MVC with their speed and size.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

BTW, that 2nd half by the Bizon was nearly perfectly played. That is a great football team! Congrats!
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                I thought the two biggest plays that turned the tide were the Kats touchdown call back for holding and then the next play Bison with the interception and thus turned it into points. If Kats get that touchdown IMO it stays close. Great win and just shows how good MVC football is.
                Agree, was a huge play. Shows that NDSU is well coached, experienced, they don't get rattled by much. Great win for the Bison, back-to-back, impressive to say the least.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  Agree, was a huge play. Shows that NDSU is well coached, experienced, they don't get rattled by much. Great win for the Bison, back-to-back, impressive to say the least.
                  Enormous turn of events. Let's get a 3-peat!! MVFC Pride.
                  North Dakota State University
                  11 Time National Champions
                  '65, '68, '69, '83, '85, '86, '88, '90, '11, '12, '13

http://i.imgur.com/LwCVRnd.gif

Comment

Originally posted by 344Johnson View Post
                    Enormous turn of events. Let's get a 3-peat!! MVFC Pride.
                    If your guys can behave themselves off the field and dont take jobs collecting signatures for measures they know nothing about, they might be able to pull off a three peat. You better hope your D people dont get some offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      If your guys can behave themselves off the field and dont take jobs collecting signatures for measures they know nothing about, they might be able to pull off a three peat. You better hope your D people dont get some offers.
                      Hope they don't, however, we did lose our DC after the title game last year.
                      North Dakota State University
                      11 Time National Champions
                      '65, '68, '69, '83, '85, '86, '88, '90, '11, '12, '13

http://i.imgur.com/LwCVRnd.gif

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                        Sam Houston looked very good in the 1st half, but things fell apart, and it snowballed into a blowout. I think they would match up well in MVC with their speed and size.
                        They wouldn't tach up well, both years they got the less physical route thru the playoffs, had they played SDSU, Wofford, GSU they wouldn't have made it. Couple good hits on Flanders and Bell and things started to drift, online beat the crap out of their D line, the valley and SoCon are just powerful big physical teams that beat you down
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Congrats to the MVC Champion and FCS Champion, NDSU Bison - they did us all proud and are setting a very high standard. That being said, it is an achievable goal and we need to keep pushing. I'm looking forward to next year's game at Coughlin Alumni Stadium. We need to get back the Dakota Marker!

A couple of thoughts on the so called ESPN coverage of the FCS Championship. 1. They owe NDSU an apology and 2. They owe the rest of FCS an apology. Why can't they bring some talent into the booth during the game's biggest moment? Jay Walker? Really? I turned away for a moment or ran to the biffy at the end of the game and I came back and it was over. Really? I realize it's not Notre Dame/Alabama, but they could do a decent production with intelligent commentary along with post game coverage (perhaps I simply missed it?). I'm sure we'll get our fill tonight with the Golden Boy, Golden Domers.

In the spirit of my Minnesota Vikings.....there is always next year, men.

Comment

they would have done well in the Valley, the team that we played in the first round would have been last 3 in the confrence. no way would have finished .500.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

Hopefully our defensive staff stays intact for this coming season.

Our defense gets 2 defensive starters back for '13 and only loses Martin (CB).

The Valley will be very tough next year again.

Comment

Working...
                              X