• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filbert
    replied
    Re: NDSU vs. Sam Houston State

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
    espn 2 saturday, 12noon.

thanks for the support guys! I hope you guys would want us to lose, its a rivalry!
    Yeah, because everybody wants their conference to look bad on national TV . . .

Leave a comment:

• sfjacksfan99
    replied

I think facing Ga. Southern's option offense in the semis is going to help NDSU a lot. Though SHSU's offense is more of a spread facing a mobile QB again has to be an advantage. SHSU is faster, but NDSU pursues the ball extremely well and they just flat out don't give up many yards after contact.

I thought Montana was playing the best football in the FCS coming into the playoffs. Wrong. SHSU impressed me in that game. They weren't even ranked coming into the year and I believe it took a win over New Mexico State (who is just awful) to even get in the rankings. What a season it would be if they were able to be unranked coming into the season and then win the title. Just short.

NDSU 24
    SHSU 10

When I started watching the Ga. Southern vs. NDSU game, I told myself I was going to cheer for NDSU. Couldn't do it. I'm thinking only a little cash on the Bison will provoke me to cheer for them.

Leave a comment:

• nflbison
    replied

espn 2 saturday, 12noon.

thanks for the support guys! I hope you guys would want us to lose, its a rivalry!

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

7 days and no reply's? no one wants to make predictions?
    ndsu 34 shsu 7 yes, i think it will be a mirror image of the georgia southern game.
    Kickoff time? What channel is it on? I've got a 4th grade girls bb tourney to attend in Centerville, SD this weekend. I suspect I'll have to DVR it.

Bison choke and lose by 10. Don't want it to happen but it seems most likely.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

so any sdsu fans making the trip to support ndsu?
    I am afraid thats not in my travel budget this year.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

i concur with that analogy mr jackjdso any sdsu fans making the trip to support ndsu?
    Lol?

Leave a comment:

• nflbison
    replied

i concur with that analogy mr jackjd

so any sdsu fans making the trip to support ndsu?

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Originally posted by UTH View Post
    Ha!!!! You mean you let Lakes back on your board????
    Oh, we did some checking but had no objective proof Lakes has come back under a different alias. If he did, he's learned to behave more like someone over the age of five and also figured out the purpose of the 'CapsLk' key on his keyboard. I think lakes is incapable of acting in a reasonable manner so if he rejoined a message board on which he was banned under his usual name / IP address(es), his true self would eventually come out and he'd get another size 12 Vibram sole planted firmly on his posterior.

Leave a comment:

• UTH
    replied

ndsu 34 shsu 7 yes, i think it will be a mirror image of the georgia southern game.
    Ha!!!! You mean you let Lakes back on your board????
    Unleash the fury!!!!!!1!

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

OH, are the Bison still in it?

Bison 28 SHS 14

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

I've already made my prediction. See post #16.

Leave a comment:

• nflbison
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
    How many starters return for the Jacks next year?
    Here's the thread on next years depth chart:

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...2-2-Deep-Chart

It's a hard to put an exact number on returning starters because of injuries and depth chart movement throughout the year, but we are returning a good portion of our team and a fair amount of them were underclassmen. The best part: The Jacks have a budding star at QB returning that will be only a sophomore!

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Bring her out tailgating...especially for a SDSU/NDSU tailgate...I really think it would do a lot to sway her view. She could see (and be a part of) a good time where friends get together and new friends are made. Tailgating is a good family friendly event even for those who don't really care for the game. Trust me on this, she would have a good time...and with time it may even get her a bit interested in the sport. Just takes time. Hope to meet you next fall.
    People in their 70's do not change their minds. Thats what I am dealing with and of course I turned 70 this year. Thanks for the suggestion.

Good luck to the Bison. I understand the 4000 tickets are being distributed on a point system based on past donations. A good plan, SDSU has a similar pt system and it would no doubt be used to distribute tickets if and when we reach the FCS finals. What is hilarious is over on the Coyote board, Coyote fan is complaining about the USD AD spending to much time dreaming up benefits to give to donors and not giving anything to the average ticket holder. Some of us just dont get it.

Leave a comment:

• Bison Fan in NW MN
    replied

How many starters return for the Jacks next year?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X