NDSU vs. Eastern Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington

yeah it crashed....sure a lot of them are standing on the edge of a cliff, or standing over a broken tv at least
    "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Comment

Was reading some of the comments on Bisonville and the their board crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Just tried to visit Bisonville. I haven't been on that board for a while. Can't bring it up -- wonder if it crashed due to the questionable call and the typically calm Bisonville regulars (not) are all trying to sign on.

i was reading bisonville as i was watching the game on justintv and after the call, there were a dozen posts, most using the F word and then it was gone.

Comment

Could make for an ugly crowd in the FargoDome tonight
          USD Fan

Comment

Better hope NDSU beats UND in basketball tonight or there'll be rioting in the streets of Fargo.

Comment

My Oh My
              USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                Could make for an ugly crowd in the FargoDome tonight
                That could be read two ways. One way -- yeah, it'd be an ugly crowd irrespective of how the football game turned out (but that would be smack).

Comment

Despite the unhappy ending, The Bison have had a great season and with so many young guys back, they are going to be on tough group to beat next fall, even at CAS.

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                    My Oh My
                    Of course that has to be a fan of Scott Miller voice of the BISON.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Despite the unhappy ending, The Bison have had a great season and with so many young guys back, they are going to be on tough group to beat next fall, even at CAS.
                        This Bison fan is expecting big things from our team next year. Yes, we are young and this playoff experience can only lead to better things.

How many seniors do the Jacks graduate?

Is TOB going to keep the QB starter position?

Who is going to replace Minnet? He will be the biggest loss for the Jacks,IMO.

I'm a wrestling fan, so I'm expecting the Bison to beat the Jacks down in Brookings this year......Bison are looking not too bad this year.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
                          Yeah, the Bison got hosed on that one. Hope Villanova embarrasses the BS Conference's lackeys next week.
                          I would say it would be a very big upset if both CAA teams don't make the title game. Delaware and 'Nova were very, very good this past weekend. How Villanova had to go down to the last game of the year to sneak into the playoffs is beyond me. They're damn good. That Czsar guy was the MVP from the FCS title game last year and carved App. St. apart. Delaware's defense Friday night was dominant.

I heard today the guy from EWU who rushed for 230 against the Bison is out with a broken something or other.

Watching these FCS playoffs I would have to say the CAA has reason to puff their chests out. Best conference in the country, hands down. The Big Sky is a bunch of pretenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
                            This Bison fan is expecting big things from our team next year. Yes, we are young and this playoff experience can only lead to better things.

How many seniors do the Jacks graduate?

Is TOB going to keep the QB starter position?

Who is going to replace Minnet? He will be the biggest loss for the Jacks,IMO.

I'm a wrestling fan, so I'm expecting the Bison to beat the Jacks down in Brookings this year......Bison are looking not too bad this year.
                            A bunch
                            #7 Corey Jeske
                            #13 General Parnell
                            #18 Conrad Kjerstad
                            #21 Cole Brodie
                            #24 Matt Hylland
                            #25 Tyler Duffy
                            #30 Kyle Minett
                            #39 Derek Domino
                            #47 Kyle Sheehan
                            #50 Mao Lefiti
                            #51 Dean Priddy
                            #60 Ryan Mc Night
                            #72 Jacob Luderman
                            #89 Alex Beyer
                            #91 Antonio Thompson
                            #94 Brian Fischer
                            #98 Ross Basham
                            #99 Peter Reifenrath

Total seniors 17

TOB will start next year, He is not Nick Mertens.

Minett's replacement will be WR Tyrell Kool.
                            Much quicker than Minnett

Biggest loses Mc Night, Minett, Cole Brodie, Derek Domino Tony Thompson.

Kjerstad would be a loss except he did not play a down this season because of a degenerate condition that made playing a big big risk on his future mobility, so technically we lost him a year ago, but was a defensive ball hawk.

Wrestling we are about two years away from being worthy to be on the same mat as bucky's team.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                              I would say it would be a very big upset if both CAA teams don't make the title game. Delaware and 'Nova were very, very good this past weekend. How Villanova had to go down to the last game of the year to sneak into the playoffs is beyond me. They're damn good. That Czsar guy was the MVP from the FCS title game last year and carved App. St. apart. Delaware's defense Friday night was dominant.

I heard today the guy from EWU who rushed for 230 against the Bison is out with a broken something or other.

Watching these FCS playoffs I would have to say the CAA has reason to puff their chests out. Best conference in the country, hands down. The Big Sky is a bunch of pretenders.
                              Szczur was out most of Villanova's regular season (7 games) with a high ankle sprain. He's been back the last 3 games and has provided an obvious spark to Nova's offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                                Szczur was out most of Villanova's regular season (7 games) with a high ankle sprain. He's been back the last 3 games and has provided an obvious spark to Nova's offense.
                                Ah Ha! That explains a lot. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X