NDSU Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Kansas

Sorry for the rather grouchy/smackish earlier comment. I'm ticked off about some very lousy scans of vacation photos. Color balance is atrocious, and I suspect it's due to film cooking in a warehouse down in the tropics, which means there's dang little I can do about it.

I will say this about Bohl: he coaches and preps well for these sort of games.

Will be interesting to see how well the team plays in the next couple weeks.

Comment

Congrats to the Bison. That's a huge step towards the playoffs for them.

Seems like NDSU has scheduled well in their FBS games. They caught Minnesota and KU at their absolute worst, and played well in those games. And they beat a couple of mediocre MAC teams.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by master_rabbit View Post
        did NDSU play that good? or is KU that bad?

Big win for Bison but how many times do you win with 10 first downs, less than 200 yards total offense, and 13 penalties? It will be interesting to see if their defense improved that much to allow them to win a game like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
          No, I think it's NDSUFan_Sav.

Lakes is a short guy in his late-30s.
          no that was handoex with the helmet

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
            Effective tomorrow, Bison fans will be able to live in the more recent, as opposed to the more distant, past.

Ok you can hate us all you want but your the Lakes of SDSU posters. Is it that hard to give some props? You blow about our past etc... But in sports a teams history dictates its future and I will fully admit we sucked last year, its hard to ignore a 3-8 FCS team going to a B12 school and winning no matter how ****ty KU played right? We had True Freshman and sophs playing critical positions and they stepped up and put the BS behind won on the road in the season opener. You don't have to give the fans props but the kids that play the game came thru. Now.........

To all the other Jack fans go to Delaware and shut the east up for the MVFC we I'm sure our guys will give everything they have to knock the crap out UNI!!
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
              you're the Lakes of SDSU posters.
              Sigged

And congrats.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Congrats to the Bison!

Comment

Congrats to the Bison (Ewww...I think I just threw up in my mouth).

You have to give them their props. This looks good for the MVC.

Comment

Congrats Bison,they got the lead,( no matter how small)but more importantly, kept it, with some hard nosed football.Another victory for the small guy.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                      Is it that hard to give some props?
                      http://sdsufans.com/board/showpost.p...9&postcount=46
                      http://sdsufans.com/board/showpost.p...52&postcount=5

BTW: the conduct of the more annoying Bison fans will prove me out on that earlier prediction. NDSU has a bad season this year, it'll be all about "At least we beat Kansas". A bad season next year, "At least we beat Kansas." Bohl gets fired, "well, at least he beat Kansas. And Minnesota."

NDSU finishes behind SDSU in the standings, but SDSU loses to Nebraska--guess what the taunt will be? "We beat Kansas."

A win that didn't even make the front page of ESPN's college football section will be hailed as proof that the whole world is taking notice of the Bison because "we beat Kansas."

Comment

I just checked...this isn't a smack thread.

Comment

Congrats to the Bison....doesn't really matter how good you think the Jayhawks are....I know we would have been darn proud to take out Kansas and therefore they should be too!

Comment

I think Zoo has a point about Bohl. Maybe its because so much of his experience has been at the FBS level, but you got to hand it to Bohl and Co they seemed to be well prepared for this game. They had some turnovers but Kansas just did not show a whole lot through the game. Congratulations to the Bison.

Comment

Congrats to the Bison. Any win versus a Big 12 team is a good win - regardless.

I love my Jackrabbits - we can only pray for a lackluster performance from the "Bigger school" in our Big 12 tilt later this month.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                                OTOH, NDSU may have played one of their better games against Wyoming two years ago, and they didn't look as bad against Iowa State last year as they did against several FCS teams.

One thing about Bohl: his teams play well against FBS schools--regardless of how well they play against FCS teams.
                                ISU gave us our largest margin of defeat since 2005. It's not like we lost close games against FBS teams the last two years to get badly beaten by FCS teams. We do not get blown out, even when we go 3-8.

Lots of classy responses from most of you here. Beers on me when you folks come to Fargo

Comment

Working...
                                X