NDSU Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Kansas

KU's defense seems to be resolved to play with a lot more intensity. Last couple of plays look like a different defense.

Hammersmith: Lakes is the biggest detriment to NDSU athletics. People can't help but think negatively about NDSU when one of its grads is Lakes. I'm glad the picture isn't clear enough to see who's in the crowd.

Comment

Like you, 2002Jack, I find myself pulling for the Bison (and then the name lakes comes up and I start thinking 'let's go Jayhawks!).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        KU's defense seems to be resolved to play with a lot more intensity. Last couple of plays look like a different defense.

Hammersmith: Lakes is the biggest detriment to NDSU athletics. People can't help but think negatively about NDSU when one of its grads is Lakes. I'm glad the picture isn't clear enough to see who's in the crowd.
        Hey, preaching to the choir. I've said the same thing several times. But what can you do? Short of beating the crap out of him and crushing his fingers. And I kinda like the life on this side of the jail bars.

Lakes is a weird mix of someone who wants(needs) attention, but also jealously guards his internet anonymity. I don't know if pointing him out on TV helps or hurts him, but it was funny that he ended up on camera just after someone here asked about him.

And pardon me now, for I am sobering up and must drink again.

Comment

I just tuned in online. I noticed KU has a track around their field. No way should they be considered FCS.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Hammersmith:

You're okay in our book. On your fellow alum, Lakes: The best that can be done with a personality like lakes is take away their forum which is pretty much limited to Bisonville these days -- he's been banned in most other places. If he was banned on Bisonville, it would greatly improve the internet time of others. His last forum (except for the occasional new forum he joins and remains on until banned, e.g. USD's forum).

I'm stopping at three beers.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              I just tuned in online. I noticed KU has a track around their field. No way should they be considered FCS.
              Ran around that track many times. Those who get their shorts in a bunch because a track goes around a football field need to have other things to worry about.

Comment

Ran around that track many times (years ago). Those who get their shorts in a bunch because a track goes around a football field need to have other things to worry about.

Since I am sitting here in my boxers, I would prefer you say "undies in a bunch".

Comment

ABout 12:30 left in the game and NDSU holds the lead, 6-3.

Anyone know how KU was ranked in the Big 12 pre-season?

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                    Since I am sitting here in my boxers, I would prefer you say "undies in a bunch".
                    Undies it is!

Comment

KU brings in a different QB. It's now Webb and no longer Pick. The offense looks better under new leadership.

Comment

...dead f##king last
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

With 8:12 in the game, score still NDSU 6, KU 3.
                          Penalties: NDSU 10, KU 8 although the NDSU penalities seem to be more harmful.
                          KU just used its last timeout...interesting possibilities for NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            ...dead f##king last
                            I have to believe that.

Comment

4th in the north division

Comment

6:50 left and KU is stymied...42-yd field goal attempt hooks slightly left, no good. Bison retain the lead 6-3.

Comment

Working...
                                X