Beer 30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beer 30...

I was in Watertown a couple weekends ago and tried some of Bill Dempsey's brews. I had the Norwegian Longship Lager, which was pretty tasty. Later at the Goss I had 1540, by the brewers of Fat Tire. Also really good. So good, in fact, that I had four, which was probably three too many.

Comment

If you like hoppy beers, give New Belgium's Ranger IPA a pour. Tasty.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Another option is Boulder Brewing's Hazed and Infused. Very tasty.

As attributed to Ben Franklin, Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Hooray Beer!
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyjackrabbit View Post
          I was in Watertown a couple weekends ago and tried some of Bill Dempsey's brews. I had the Norwegian Longship Lager, which was pretty tasty. Later at the Goss I had 1540, by the brewers of Fat Tire. Also really good. So good, in fact, that I had four, which was probably three too many.
          1540 is fantastic. As is Mothership Wit and Skinny Dip. Hell, all of New Belgium's beers are good

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyjackrabbit View Post
            Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            1540 is fantastic. As is Mothership Wit and Skinny Dip. Hell, all of New Belgium's beers are good

I for one prefer 1554...
            http://www.newbelgium.com/beer.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              I for one prefer 1554...
              http://www.newbelgium.com/beer.aspx
              1540, 1554, what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                1540, 1554, what's the difference?
                Good question ample amount consumed equals intoxication. I hope I am not on the road that evening.

Comment

So noted. Like I said, probably three too many.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Good question ample amount consumed equals intoxication. I hope I am not on the road that evening.
                    So by getting the name wrong, I had too much to drink? I had three of them in my fridge for a week and still got the name wrong.

Also, no way in hell do I drive after I've been drinking. It is just dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X