Beer 30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beer 30...

Shiner Bock confirmed in Watertown and proof is now in my refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Shiner Bock confirmed in Watertown and proof is now in my refrigerator.
      Oh noes!! He drank the evidence!!

Comment

Only consumed one-sixth of the (12-pak) evidence Friday...just a test run: making sure it was legitimate Shiner Bock. It is.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Only consumed one-sixth of the (12-pak) evidence Friday...just a test run: making sure it was legitimate Shiner Bock. It is.
          You had to destroy 16.67% of the item in question to establish its authenticity?

I'm not letting you anywhere near my Van Gogh. Or the Picasso I found at a garage sale (well, it's either a Picasso or a really bad painting of Emmett Kelly on black velvet)

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
            You had to destroy 16.67% of the item in question to establish its authenticity?

I'm not letting you anywhere near my Van Gogh. Or the Picasso I found at a garage sale (well, it's either a Picasso or a really bad painting of Emmett Kelly on black velvet)
            Ah, but you miss the difference and the reason why Shiner Bock is coveted much more than your Van Gogh or Picasso: Production of MORE Shiner Bock is dependent upon consumption of current Shiner Bock.

Comment

I guess this means we can start flying up to see our son's home baseball games now. Previously we had to drive because we were hauling so much Shiner in the trunk for all the other baseball parents.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernJack View Post
                I guess this means we can start flying up to see our son's home baseball games now. Previously we had to drive because we were hauling so much Shiner in the trunk for all the other baseball parents.
                Now that's dedication. I have a buddy in Omaha who had been bootlegging my share when he came to visit. Now I can purchase my own!
                Last edited by RabbitinTea; 10-30-2010, 08:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

Now it is becoming clear why you all think like you do..........you have a major drinking problem. Stay on the Kool-Aid

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                    Now it is becoming clear why you all think like you do..........you have a major drinking problem. Stay on the Kool-Aid
                    This from a guy who probably spent more time at Carey's with a Criplinger* in his hands than beer.

* Big glass of orange juice with seven different rums in it.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      This from a guy who probably spent more time at Carey's with a Criplinger* in his hands than beer.

* Big glass of orange juice with seven different rums in it.
                      BUSTED................That was funny as hell. Ever had a Crip?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                        BUSTED................That was funny as hell. Ever had a Crip?

Yes more than one and I was hungover for three days

Comment

could it be? saw this at hy-vee last night http://twitpic.com/34ehbv

Comment

Deer Brand is the Schell's main beer. Classic American Lager. IMHO, yuk! But then I like malt and hops.

BTW, I was at Cubbies Thursday. They have an IPA called 11th Hour from the new brewery in Spearfish, Crow Peak. A tasty little beverage for those that like big hop flavor. Tastes like they used American Northwest hops rather than Noble.
                            Last edited by Prairiehaas; 11-06-2010, 08:27 AM. Reason: Corrected beer name
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                              Deer Brand is the Schell's main beer. Classic American Lager. IMHO, yuk! But then I like malt and hops.

BTW, I was at Cubbies Thursday. They have an IPA called 11th Hour from the new brewery in Spearfish, Crow Peak. A tasty little beverage for those that like big hop flavor. Tastes like they used American Northwest hops rather than Noble.

I had some of that out of a can @ hobo day (tailgating) from a freind that had brought it with. he lives out there and works for BHSU... I would completely agree with your assessment.

Comment

I ran across this article about beer today. I had seen a similar statement about beer on a History Channel program a few months ago.

http://www.livescience.com/culture/b...on-101104.html

This article proves that this discussion board and its posters are truly dedicated to the history of the past and progressiveness toward the future.
                                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
                                X