Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tiger Woods Presser

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    If we give Michael Vick a second chance, why not Tiger Woods.
    Tiger Woods lost a fan because of this....me.

Makes me mad that people just don't seem to have morals anymore. And not only did he deceive his wife he drug his children through this as well. If he wanted to be a slut he shouldn't have gotten married and had kids.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Makes me mad that people just don't seem to have morals anymore. And not only did he deceive his wife he drug his children through this as well. If he wanted to be a slut he shouldn't have gotten married and had kids.
      So your morals I take it are in perfect condition. Good for you, and please dont look down at me because of my morals. I am going to let God judge mine. When did he drug his children? I missed that part.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        So your morals I take it are in perfect condition. Good for you, and please dont look down at me because of my morals. I am going to let God judge mine. When did he drug his children? I missed that part.
        Did I say my morals were perfect? NO!

BUT I HAVE NEVER EVER CHEATED ON SOMEONE>>>>>>>EVER! It's a damn shame people seem to tolerate it...especially when it comes to famous people.

And hell yes his children are getting tons of negative attention because of this. Thanks for judging me.

Oh yeah and thanks for attacking me and not my post.

Comment

Did I say my morals were perfect? NO!

BUT I HAVE NEVER EVER CHEATED ON SOMEONE>>>>>>>EVER! It's a damn shame people seem to tolerate it...especially when it comes to famous people.

And hell yes his children are getting tons of negative attention because of this. Thanks for judging me.

Oh yeah and thanks for attacking me and not my post.
          You are welcome

Comment

While I was never a fan in the first place, I still don't think something like this should affect his "job", when his "job" is purely recreation.

In my opinion, Tiger Woods should never have been a "moral compass" for people in the first place, that, to me, is reserved for the Good Lord above.

I imagine we are beginning to tread on thin water right about now.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              While I was never a fan in the first place, I still don't think something like this should affect his "job", when his "job" is purely recreation.

In my opinion, Tiger Woods should never have been a "moral compass" for people in the first place, that, to me, is reserved for the Good Lord above.

I imagine we are beginning to tread on thin water right about now.
              You have just won yourself some rep pts.

Comment

Working...
              X