Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jim Marshall is off the hook

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
    You better look at it again. The blue team punted and never picked it up(or tackled the punt returner for that matter)
    Really? Crap. That has to be the worst punt coverage I've ever seen in my life.

BTW: serves me right for watching the video on a PowerPC Mac (= REALLY awful video quality).

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
      Really? Crap. That has to be the worst punt coverage I've ever seen in my life.

BTW: serves me right for watching the video on a PowerPC Mac (= REALLY awful video quality).
      I kept watching to see what I was missing after you said it should have been downed...Not sure why they both have dark jersies - shouldn't they have light/dark?

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
        I kept watching to see what I was missing after you said it should have been downed...Not sure why they both have dark jersies - shouldn't they have light/dark?
        I couldn't see which team kicked the ball (complicated explanation why Flash player is lousy on a slower PowerPC processor), but figured it was the Cobras because it didn't look like any of the fake-Wolverines wanted to tackle him....

Comment

I've watched this over and over and over and concluded that there is NO WAY these are semi-pro teams.

A. The ball was snapped and NO ONE blocked the guys running downfield.
          B. There is no reason why the punt returner couldn't have actually ran up 5 yards and caught the ball and took off, there still wasn't anyone even close.
          C. The first defender downfield (#17) has HORRIBLE football instincts...
          D. The second guy to touch the returner apparently (#6?)thought they were playing touch football.
          E. #3 completely gave up on the play.
          F. Their helmets look WAY to big for their heads...like a middle schoolers or some high schoolers look.

I'm sticking by my belief that it simply can't be semi-pro ball.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
          X