Students arriving on campus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Students arriving on campus

Kinda like having a BlackBerry on your belt these days.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
      Thanks for the responses to my question guys. It does seem like face-to-face conversation is a rare thing now-a-days. Usually you see someone talking on their cell phone to someone in the room next to them or texting someone across the room from them (more so the younger generation).

This is becoming a huge problem in city driving... and not just with drivers, but with pedestrians. .... u never know when a texter or person on a cell phone is absolutely not paying attention and walks right out into the middle of traffic. Seen it dozens of times.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        This is becoming a huge problem in city driving... and not just with drivers, but with pedestrians. .... u never know when a texter or person on a cell phone is absolutely not paying attention and walks right out into the middle of traffic. Seen it dozens of times.
        Natural selection will take care of this in the long run.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Natural selection will take care of this in the long run.
          I see tons of people who text while driving all the time. I want to scream at them to pay attention or honk my horn and shake my fist, but then I look like an idiot for not paying attention to what I am doing. At least one of us should keep his or her eyes on the road.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Ellen DeGeneres on cell phone use while driving:

"The way I see it... If you need both of your hands for whatever it is you're doing, then your brain should probably be in on it too."
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
            X