Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fat Tire

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
    Now on sale in Sioux Falls, at least at the 37th st. Hy Vee ($3.38 for a 22oz bottle is a stone cold rip off for a beer that typically sells for about $8 a 6-pack).

Went in there over the noon hour and there were these three guys just staring at the bottles.

Too much of this and you'll be able to see Fat Tire every morning in the mirror!

Comment

Tried it on tap at Basie's in Fargo and liked it. Picked up a 6 pack at Fergus Liquor last weekend. Don't remember the price.
      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Jeremiah Weed is the newest fad!!

Weed and Water baby!

it's Iced Tea flavored Vodka. its great stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post

Weed and Water baby!

I'll remember that. Is it common or do you find it in select places? What does it run for a bottle? I ususally drink beer but I'm usually up for something different.

The keg beer is out already. My friend told me they have it at B-Dubs and I've seen it a couple other places, too.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I'm not much into fads or really expenive alcohol, but if it's good, it's good. What's everyone's favorite beer or liquor?
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post

Weed and Water baby!

Yeah, if you live in the Hamptons or Charleston or Miami Beach.

Comment

I hope they have it on tap at Cubby's and Skinners. I'll have to do some check this weekend when I go out.

Comment

Talked to the guy from the distributer out of SF last night at Ben's. It is only available on tap and in 22 oz. bottles for now. 6 packs of bottles will be out on June 29.

Comment

Fat Tire on tap arrived in Sioux Falls bars yesterday. I sat in Rookies and watched them sell a ton of it. I myself don't get the big deal.

Jeremiah Weed is pretty good. I prefer Weed and lemonade (had a couple to end the night when we beat ORU). I can only drink a couple a night before they get old.

Comment

I'm not much into fads or really expenive alcohol, but if it's good, it's good. What's everyone's favorite beer or liquor?
                      I'm not much into the different beers. I like Blue Moon, Sumer Shandy and Leiney Honey are pretty good. Other than that Bud Lt, Coors Lt, Mich Golden...NO Miller Lt.

Crown and 7...Goose and sour...Goose and RedBull...Goose and cranberry....

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                        Boulevard's pale ale has been right up there lately for me. Their new IPA is a little hoppier, which I like. If you really like hops, Sierra Nevada's Torpedo is tasty.
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                          Crown and 7...Goose and sour...Goose and RedBull...Goose and cranberry....
                          Ug. I do not like mixed drinks. Dagnabbit, I want to KNOW I'm drinking whiskey!!!

Comment

Fat Tire is OK. Had one at McNally's last night. Have had it in my travels and didn't even know that it was not in SD.

Used to drink only beers with flavor, and never understood how some one could drink whiskey, bourbon. About a year ago someone gave a really good Manhattan and that is now is favorite. Best one I've had is a Big Apple Manhattan at Minerva's. Yummy.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                              Ug. I do not like mixed drinks. Dagnabbit, I want to KNOW I'm drinking whiskey!!!

I'm with Zooropa. Johnny Walker Red on the rocks. Almost heaven in a glass.

Johnny Walker Blue on the rocks. Heaven in a glass..

Of course I can only afford to drink it once every four years. dagnabit!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                                Fat Tire is OK. Had one at McNally's last night. Have had it in my travels and didn't even know that it was not in SD.

Used to drink only beers with flavor, and never understood how some one could drink whiskey, bourbon. About a year ago someone gave a really good Manhattan and that is now is favorite. Best one I've had is a Big Apple Manhattan at Minerva's. Yummy.

Anyone here old enough to remember the great Coors Beer Rush of the '70s? Was supposed to be unpasteurized so they couldn't ship it far and wide, and so you couldn't buy it in SoDak. So of course it was then declared the best beer ever made. I believe some gentlemen of the Hops and Barley set paid for room, board, tuition and five yers of post-collegiate beer money by renting uhaul vans on the weekends and driving to colorado and back for a hefty resale back in Brookings. Sold for approximately 450 times what Buckhorn was going for at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X