Filbert is officially doubtful for the Women's Final Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Filbert is officially doubtful for the Women's Final Four

Wasn't meaning to challenge the love. I just kept picturing one of those sitcom episodes with snookums getting filbert a bell so he can get her attention if he needs something. It starts off all sweet and then ends up with Snookums lobbing volleyballs Filberts way as he rings the bell over and over and over.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Filbert, the elbow version of your surgery is the Tommy John Surgery.

Forever on this board, your procedure shall be known as Filbert Surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
        Wasn't meaning to challenge the love. I just kept picturing one of those sitcom episodes with snookums getting filbert a bell so he can get her attention if he needs something. It starts off all sweet and then ends up with Snookums lobbing volleyballs Filberts way as he rings the bell over and over and over.
        I snuck up on her tonight . . . she was fast asleep on the love seat in our living room, and I scared the snot out of her when I called her name. (I wanted a sammich and needed the ace bandage around my ankle splint re-taped, as it had started coming off. It was a good sandwich.)
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
        X