Breaking News From TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking News From TV

Water fountains being replaced by beer fountains, campuswide!!

(No inside info. Just my opinion)
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Argus has just posted the "breaking news" that Baszler has been promoted to full-time. I'm thinking that's the news.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

And here I thought it was T. Boone Pickens swooping down and dropping $100 Mil on expanding Coughlin-Alumni to 30,000 seats, buying SDSU and NDSU into the Valley, and throwing even more money at the conference to go FBS in football! Just because he wanted a break from throwing money at Oklahoma State or at single-handedly creating a national energy policy.

Or . . . not.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          Argus has just posted the "breaking news" that Baszler has been promoted to full-time. I'm thinking that's the news.
          I have inside info that says Filbert will be named the new AD. That comes straight from the top........or not.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
            Water fountains being replaced by beer fountains, campuswide!!

(No inside info. Just my opinion)
            If that is true, sell my clothes, I'm goin' to heaven...

Comment

Nothing to back it up, but I wonder if it wasn't the fact that Sydney Sturdevant, two-time Class AA women's golf champion in South Dakota, is transferring to SDSU from Nebraska. If that was it, it was in a separate story in the Argus, and I started a thread over on the Golf section.

The same story noted that two women swimmers were transferring from the University of Minnesota to SDSU as well.

GO JACKS!
              Last edited by Jacks#1Fan; 08-06-2008, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Terry V. is going to be on Sports Talk with Craig and John in about 15 minutes to talk about his blog post earlier today about the Summit/Great West.

Comment

Jacks-02 or anyone fortunate to hear it -

Can someone give a summary of what was talked about during the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                    Jacks-02 or anyone fortunate to hear it -

Can someone give a summary of what was talked about during the interview?
                    I didn't catch the whole interview, but what I did hear was them discussing Terry's blog post today talking about Grom and the possible future relationship between the Summit and Great West as far as help in scheduling non-conference games to fill schedules.

Also discussed the rivalries between UXD's/XDSU's and some reasons behind why they aren't playing each other so far.

Nothing new and nothing earth shattering. Terry did a good job explaining to Craig about the situation and I thought gave a pretty fair view of the history and a realistic view of when games might be started again.

Comment

Working...
                    X