Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Forum Member Names

Quick question...

Is someone that over-reacts to a post on this site having a Knee Jack Reaction?
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Jack of all trades - Poster who contributes in all threads, or someone with three or more degress from SDSU.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Rabbitsfoot - For the poster looking for a charm, or ex-runner

Rabbitears - But see we have a poster of that.

Rabbit Pelt - Ex-wrestler who'd skin his opponents.

Bugsy Bunny - For the fan who laminents "Running Rabbit" mascot dismissal.

BunnyHop - Former Dancer/Cheerleader

Hef's Bunny - Former SDSU Queen

Jack Off - a jerk, think MplsBison

Cap'nJack - Billy Joel era fan, preferably ex-Military.

ElmerDudd - Other School's fan, Smack most likely area of interest.

HosNFeffor - For the animal judging fans.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
          we could just call them lakesrabbit after the INfamous lakesbison
          Somebody, PLEASE register at Bisonville using this name. Pleeeeeeeease?

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
            Somebody, PLEASE register at Bisonville using this name. Pleeeeeeeease?
            How about MplsBunny? Actually living in the MSP metro area is optional.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              How about MplsBunny? Actually living in the MSP metro area is optional.
              Both would work, IMHO. I'd still prefer lakesbunny, just because our lakes is still an active poster there - and he's such a 'colorful' character.

Comment

I didn't think I had much of life till I read this thread. Somebody, please stop it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                  I didn't think I had much of life till I read this thread. Somebody, please stop it!!!
                  Elmer Fuddy Duddy - an old guy that thinks humor (no matter good or bad) is a waste of time but finds spending time in an internet chatroom about college athletics just fine!

I really am just kidding 4life.
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread and thought that this would be the least inappropriate place for this post...

I'm sure that many (at least most) here are familiar with lakesbison up in Bisonville. They're handing out an award for the most annoying poster and Lakes had no competition - so as a result, he would be the only nominee.

Yours Truly snuck into the poll at the last second, but the votes aren't coming in as strongly as they should. If you have a little time to help me give Lakes a run for his money, please clicky the following linky and

*yes, i'm enjoying an easy day at the office

Comment

I tried UTH, but it was closed by the time I got there.

Nice run though.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        I tried UTH, but it was closed by the time I got there.

Nice run though.

There is no concession speech in the making and the results are being scrutinized.

And Lakes has been extremely quiet today. That alone makes it worthwhile to continue the drama at least one more day!

Comment

Working...
                        X