X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigGoosie13
    replied
    Re: Favorite YouTube videos.

The new NFL BadLipReading video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqKYXcL-2U

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Compilation of wake up pranks. The truck one at about 1:34 is my fav. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIyQn9jRjP8#t=21

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

I got a kick out this baby's reaction to mom singing: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4173272.html

Leave a comment:

• Madi V:)Mitchell
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Don't know how to post the link but youtube what does the spleen do? Its better then the fox imo.
    yes omg the spleen video....great.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Literally? Really? Pics or it didn't happen.
    Dahh I did not get this the first time, but I do now. I gently slide into another car once at a stop sign, but the impact of those involved in the video had to be very scary. Btw, I should know Rowdy does have a wild sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Don't know how to post the link but youtube what does the spleen do? Its better then the fox imo.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I am sure it did happen. That is what scares me. Chain reactions are not fun.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Totally great??? This scares the s*it out of me. Literally

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Totally great??? This scares the s*it out of me. Literally

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    How about the people that continued to stand by the road after the initial accident? Seriously, cars are barreling into the ditches. I'd be getting as far from that road as I could.
    I noticed that the first speeder hit a car from behind that started it all,another speeder led a whole pack of other speeders,they're the ones who caused all the damage,after the first group,looked like people were slowed down enough to negociate their way through the few cars restricting the roadway.Then, another idiot led another bunch of speeders that resulted in further carnage.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by witness View Post
    That is great. Some people were clearly traveling way to fast for the conditions and not paying attention to the current speed of the traffic
    Totally great

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied

How about the people that continued to stand by the road after the initial accident? Seriously, cars are barreling into the ditches. I'd be getting as far from that road as I could.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

It's mentioned in the comments of that video, but it's amazing how people must not look beyond the hood of their vehicles.

The two cars blocking the right lane the entire time must've been tangled up and unable to move, it didn't seem like the initial two cars to skid out of control crashed hard enough for their to be injuries..., it seems if they would've just moved to the side of the road, most of this would've been avoided.

Crazy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by witness View Post
    That is great. Some people were clearly traveling way to fast for the conditions and not paying attention to the current speed of the traffic
    Yeah,the speed some were traveling was insane.

Leave a comment:

• witness
    replied

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    Large car pileup caught on camera in Wisconsin. It takes about 5 minutes before they stop:http://www.kcci.com/news/entertainme...p/-/index.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X