Favorite YouTube videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Favorite YouTube videos.

Ohio State Marching band had another whale of a performance this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNe0ZUD19EE#t=492
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Marching bands bore me to death, but that was cool!
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

TBDBITL!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Van Damme doing Van Damme things. Must see. Volvo has been confirmed that it is in fact real. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7FIvfx5J10
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Check out the Van Damme Coors Light ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Large car pileup caught on camera in Wisconsin. It takes about 5 minutes before they stop:http://www.kcci.com/news/entertainme...p/-/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                Large car pileup caught on camera in Wisconsin. It takes about 5 minutes before they stop:http://www.kcci.com/news/entertainme...p/-/index.html
                That is great. Some people were clearly traveling way to fast for the conditions and not paying attention to the current speed of the traffic
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  That is great. Some people were clearly traveling way to fast for the conditions and not paying attention to the current speed of the traffic
                  Yeah,the speed some were traveling was insane.

Comment

It's mentioned in the comments of that video, but it's amazing how people must not look beyond the hood of their vehicles.

The two cars blocking the right lane the entire time must've been tangled up and unable to move, it didn't seem like the initial two cars to skid out of control crashed hard enough for their to be injuries..., it seems if they would've just moved to the side of the road, most of this would've been avoided.

Crazy stuff.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

How about the people that continued to stand by the road after the initial accident? Seriously, cars are barreling into the ditches. I'd be getting as far from that road as I could.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                        Totally great
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          How about the people that continued to stand by the road after the initial accident? Seriously, cars are barreling into the ditches. I'd be getting as far from that road as I could.
                          I noticed that the first speeder hit a car from behind that started it all,another speeder led a whole pack of other speeders,they're the ones who caused all the damage,after the first group,looked like people were slowed down enough to negociate their way through the few cars restricting the roadway.Then, another idiot led another bunch of speeders that resulted in further carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            Totally great??? This scares the s*it out of me. Literally

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Totally great??? This scares the s*it out of me. Literally
                              Literally? Really? Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                Literally? Really? Pics or it didn't happen.
                                I am sure it did happen. That is what scares me. Chain reactions are not fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X