• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Favorite YouTube videos.

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
    ikr?!?!?!
    Christopher Walken?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Christopher Walken?
      Yeah I was talkin about Walken....
      Great moments are born from great opportunities.
      ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
        Yeah I was talkin about Walken....
        Me too.

Cristopher Walken video saying poker face is funny, but also meant that the asians imitading christopher walken is funny too.

It is possible i some how confused myself. wouldnt be the first time.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Me too.

Cristopher Walken video saying poker face is funny, but also meant that the asians imitading christopher walken is funny too.

It is possible i some how confused myself. wouldnt be the first time.

haha don't worry I confuse myself all the time, and Im only 14 so I do it way more often
          Great moments are born from great opportunities.
          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

This is a fun football stadium video . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mP6Y8kXp7I
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

KSFY's Shawn Cable belches on air this morning:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foXVY...ature=youtu.be
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                KSFY's Shawn Cable belches on air this morning:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foXVY...ature=youtu.be
                Next time I burp on-air, I'm calling it "pulling a Shawn Cable".
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Okay, a little whistle-blowing on Shawn Cable. DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE YOUTUBE CLIP WAS SHAWNCABLE. (I didn't notice that but it was pointed out to me...sure enough, I went back and checked and there's his name as the poster). It's one thing for a true blooper to be posted on YouTube by a disinterested person but when the person who did the blooper immediately posts it on YouTube using his own YouTube account...well, isn't that a little suspect? Didn't anyone wonder how the heck that piece was edited so quickly and appeared on YouTube the same morning it occurred?

I think Mr. Cable is doing a lot of self-promotion. Listen to the comments he makes after his feigned embarassing moment. And then, the way Cable and the other anchor yuk it up looks fake...watch it more than once. Usually a TV person wants to get past an embarassing moment as soon as possible.

Reminds me a little of the infamous "wardrobe malfunction" between Timberlake and Jackson at a Superbowl some years ago. Yeah, an accident. Right.

My curmudgeon side lost patience with many in the electronic media a long, long time ago. Cable's stunt was a cheap publicity stunt. "Did I just belch on the air?" Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                    Next time I burp on-air, I'm calling it "pulling a Shawn Cable".
                    And that's what he would like.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      Okay, a little whistle-blowing on Shawn Cable. DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE YOUTUBE CLIP WAS SHAWNCABLE. (I didn't notice that but it was pointed out to me...sure enough, I went back and checked and there's his name as the poster). It's one thing for a true blooper to be posted on YouTube by a disinterested person but when the person who did the blooper immediately posts it on YouTube using his own YouTube account...well, isn't that a little suspect? Didn't anyone wonder how the heck that piece was edited so quickly and appeared on YouTube the same morning it occurred?

I think Mr. Cable is doing a lot of self-promotion. Listen to the comments he makes after his feigned embarassing moment. And then, the way Cable and the other anchor yuk it up looks fake...watch it more than once. Usually a TV person wants to get past an embarassing moment as soon as possible.

Reminds me a little of the infamous "wardrobe malfunction" between Timberlake and Jackson at a Superbowl some years ago. Yeah, an accident. Right.

My curmudgeon side lost patience with many in the electronic media a long, long time ago. Cable's stunt was a cheap publicity stunt. "Did I just belch on the air?" Idiot.
                      I was going to say, "So you're telling me you're not a Shawn Cable fan?"....but then I saw the small print.

For the record, I don't watch ksfy nor will I because of this incident. I'm neither offended by Shawn Cable, nor a fan per-se. I did find it odd that he posted it himself, but then realized I'd probably do the same thing, being I'm pretty easy-going and not afraid of a little self-depricating humor, and figured SC is probably just as easy-going as myself.

Also for the record, I'm not saying that JackJD is afraid of self-depricating humor.

Also for the record, I have no idea if all the hypens used above were necessary.

Also for the record, I prefer KDLT, nothing against Kelo.

Also for the record, KDLT should upgrade to hi-def, that's one thing kelo has on them now.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Not that it makes him exempt from criticism, but you do know Shawn Cable is a SDSU alum, right?

And I don't know him personally, but he has always given me the impression that he doesn't take himself nearly as serious as most TV anchor/weathermen (paging Trobec) and that is possibly why he wouldn't freak out about this mistake and would post it to youtube himself - he found it funny like we did.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                          Not that it makes him exempt from criticism, but you do know Shawn Cable is a SDSU alum, right?

And I don't know him personally, but he has always given me the impression that he doesn't take himself nearly as serious as most TV anchor/weathermen (paging Trobec) and that is possibly why he wouldn't freak out about this mistake and would post it to youtube himself - he found it funny like we did.
                          I encountered him on more than one occasion during our time at SDSU, after the first time I did my best to avoid encountering him. I try to avoid encountering him at all times now. I wasn't going to post anything until I read your post in his support. He is exactly the kind of guy that gives himself more credibility than others and is where he is largely because of self promotion. That said, go ahead and introduce yourself the next time you see him and make your own judgment.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Had I known a silly on-air burp would've led to all of this, I wouldn't have posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              Had I known a silly on-air burp would've led to all of this, I wouldn't have posted it.
                              Nah, it was worth posting. Sometimes its the duty of a curmudgeon to appear to take significant offense at insignificant matters.

And for the record, the number of "for the record" statements in your post set a new record!

Comment

"Determination Touchdown"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PH3girrNOc

And I want to thank Dom for all the work and time he put into being on the SDSU football team. Good luck in the future!

Comment

Working...
                                X