Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Restaurants

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU
    [quote author=MilwaukeeJacksAlum link=1159767656/15#22 date=1162325588]if the logistics weren't so poor, how about a sushi resteraunt?
    Hey MJA:  Have you ever ate at that Hibachi Japanease Restaurant in Milwaukee?  They served some good sushi along with the Hibachi grill.
    [/quote]

Have been there. It's called Benihana's or you could also be talking about Seigo's. Both good places to eat. The best sushi in town if anyone is in the mood and in Milwaukee (long shot, I know) is either Nanakusa or Saki Tume.

By the way, best steak in town and maybe the best I've ever tasted (and I come from cattle family) is at Coerper's 5 O'Clock Supper Club. If anyone is ever in Milwaukee, do yourself a favor and eat there. Very laid back attire and unbeatable (huge) steaks.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
      If anyone is ever in Milwaukee, do yourself a favor and eat there. Very laid back attire and unbeatable (huge) steaks.
      Smallest steak on the menu is a 16 ounce fillet, as in 1 pound. But I've opted for the 28-or-so ounce bone-in ribeye both times I've been there. Awesome! Interesting neighborhood, too.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
        Smallest steak on the menu is a 16 ounce fillet, as in 1 pound. But I've opted for the 28-or-so ounce bone-in ribeye both times I've been there. Awesome! Interesting neighborhood, too.
        *DROOL* I can already feel my arteries harden! ;D
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
          [quote author=jacksfaninne link=1159767656/30#31 date=1164834376]Smallest steak on the menu is a 16 ounce fillet, as in 1 pound. But I've opted for the 28-or-so ounce bone-in ribeye both times I've been there. Awesome! Interesting neighborhood, too.
          *DROOL* I can already feel my arteries harden!  ;D
          [/quote]

I had the 32 ounce Porterhouse the last 2 times I went. Would have licked the bone if I was at home. Neighborhood is definitely not the greatest. Just park close and keep your head down.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
          X