No announcement yet.

Goodbye to Nidaros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Nidaros was the only Jacks fan posting on bisonville when I first discovered it about 20 years ago. This was before we had moved to DI and before the sdsufans board existed. I was only a teenager at the time, but I remember Nidaros reaching out when I had posted as a jacks fan as well. I think we were the only SDSU supporters posting on bisonville for a couple of years. I never met him in person, but he was definitely a true supporter of Jackrabbit athletics! Rest in Peace, Clair.

Comment

Farewell Nidaros. This made me sad, but thank you for posting.

He made this a better place, for sure.

Comment

I had the privilege of meeting and having a great talk with Clair a couple of years ago. It was because of this board that we got together. He loved your Jacks with all his heart. The absolute great thing about him was the stories he could tell from yesteryear that gave great insight on SDSU, North Central Conference and all the rivalries and shannigans that went with them. He could not only recount the stories but the names as well.

SDSU and USD would be better off if they had more fans like Nidaros. Until I read your board this afternoon I didn’t know he had passed. My heart is empty. He was a great guy.

I will miss him and his stories. I’m saddened but know he’s in heaven. You all lost a great fan. Me too

Comment

Working...
        X