Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Jackrabbit soon to be delivered

Originally posted by goon
    there is something about babys that are just too cute when they are in SDSU outfits.
    I'll agree. My three year old is fully equipped with SDSU shirt, stocking cap, etc., and my two-month old just got a "My First SDSU T-shirt." By sheer coincidence, she was wearing it the day our women got into the WNIT. I was back in Brookings for the Illinois State game and stopped by the bookstore that afternoon. It took everything I had to refrain from getting my son a jersey and daughter a couple of new outfits. I might not be able to say the same after Thursday's game!

Comment

The mother did end up taking "her" daughter back the night before the IU game. It did provide a nice distraction for the family, but it tough none the less. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
        The mother did end up taking "her" daughter back the night before the IU game.  It did provide a nice distraction for the family, but it tough none the less.  Thanks for your support.
        Sorry to hear this. I know there a lot of issues that we don't know about, but wanted you to know that you will be in our prayers. I only wish the best for you and your family.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Your entire family will continue to be in our prayers.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
          X