IJacks app for IPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IJacks app for IPhone

I just purchased the $4.99 iPhone app. I had it last year on my Droid and it worked awesome. But...after I purchased I went to watch one of the practice videos and it just turns the screen black and I cannot get it to do anything else. I am very new with this IPhone and am not impressed at this point. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I can't even figure out how to "shut down" right now.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: IJacks app for IPhone

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    I just purchased the $4.99 iPhone app. I had it last year on my Droid and it worked awesome. But...after I purchased I went to watch one of the practice videos and it just turns the screen black and I cannot get it to do anything else. I am very new with this IPhone and am not impressed at this point. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I can't even figure out how to "shut down" right now.

Buy hammer, smash iphone, buy Samsung DROID
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I have the same problem with videos on my phone from the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
        What he said!

Comment

Company phone, so better not. I'd like to tough as to this point in time there is only one thing I like better than my 3 year old Droid Bionic...the vm capabilities...but who leaves vm's anymore. Ugh.

Comment

Company phone, so better not. I'd like to tough as to this point in time there is only one thing I like better than my 3 year old Droid Bionic...the vm capabilities...but who leaves vm's anymore. Ugh.
            Buy hammer, smash company, buy Samsung DROID?
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Droid over iPhone? LOL
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                Droid over iPhone? LOL
                Correct, iPhone is a kids toy, the teeny bopers like them for candy crush. Want phone for getting stuff done Droid or windows

Just my opinion but our people at work have more problems with iPhones on the corporate email, address books etc...my Droid works like a top, couple it with the remote desktop on my galaxy note pro with a 12" screen and it's a kick but combo. My ipad has become a paperweight
                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

If you do get it to work, hopefully you don't need a subscription to www.GoJacks.com all-access too. At one time the Droid version was free video (including live) if you just paid the $5 app charge. I believe the IPhone version was $5 AND the $100/year for a subscription. Maybe that has changed.

Comment

Correct, iPhone is a kids toy, the teeny bopers like them for candy crush. Want phone for getting stuff done Droid or windows

Just my opinion but our people at work have more problems with iPhones on the corporate email, address books etc...my Droid works like a top, couple it with the remote desktop on my galaxy note pro with a 12" screen and it's a kick but combo. My ipad has become a paperweight
                    Sounds like they just don't know how to use an iPhone correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                      If you do get it to work, hopefully you don't need a subscription to www.GoJacks.com all-access too. At one time the Droid version was free video (including live) if you just paid the $5 app charge. I believe the IPhone version was $5 AND the $100/year for a subscription. Maybe that has changed.
                      I'm guessing this is what is happening. I knew it was too good to be true that I was getting all that content for $4.99. I basically watched the entire Jacks-Penn State game on it and a bunch of other home games I couldn't make it too.
                      Maybe I'll get the old Droid out and see if works if I subscribe with it. I'll keep you all posted.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                        Sounds like they just don't know how to use an iPhone correctly.
                        There's a reason every tech person I know uses a phone with an Android OS. This is coming from someone with an iPhone.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          There's a reason every tech person I know uses a phone with an Android OS. This is coming from someone with an iPhone.
                          Seconded. Our IT guy is the same way. I also have an iPhone.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            Well I am a computer science major and I also have an AAS degree in Computer Programming. I prefer the iPhone and iOS. Android is open source so I can see why developers might prefer android

Comment

I'm in the multiple-personality camp: iPhone and Android tablet (Nexus 7). The iPhone is great technology...so dependable and predictable. But sometimes it's fun to go to the Wild West of the Android system. My Nexus tablet is a great unit and I wouldn't trade for any other tablet.

Comment

Working...
                              X